10.

Skye's

Fuck...my whole body is aching. Hmm..too bright. Covering my eyes,I let my eyes to adjust. Wow,waking up is hard...I used all my wits to wake up. I look on my right side and saw my Haven sleeping soundly. Finally. My tears fall like waterfalls. I tried sitting up slowly to not wake him up. Bending down,I kiss my husband's head.

'Hm. Drunk I see..' I got up from the bed carefully and went to our bathroom. Looking myself in the mirror...

'I'll just wash my face and brush my teeth..since I don't smell bad.'

Finishing business,I went out to see my hubby still sleeping like a log. I chuckled at the sight. I went out of our room and head downstairs..

'Should I cook breakfast?...nah. I'll let him pamper me first..' I giggled. I head out to our pool side to get fresh air. After a while,I went back inside and I saw my hubby walking fast heading to our kitchen.

'Oh..he's freaking out' I was about to call him when suddenly...

'Ah Fuck Skye!!' Okay I need to stop him before he go crazy....

'Yeah, fuck me' after I said that,he turned to me. Still holding his hair,wide eyes and his mouth is gaping like fish... 'hehe cute'

                  *******************
Haven's

What the? Is this real...my baby,my Skye is standing in front of me.He's really awake.. I didn't noticed that I'm already in tears. Not until he came to me and wiped my tears. He smiled at me lovingly... I stretched out my hand to touch his face and he leaned on my touch. I sob while touching him..he hold my hand that is on his face.

'Babe~ I'm back' with that being said, I pulled him in my arms. We are both crying now. I pulled away and hold his face with my hands..checking every inch of him..

'I missed you so much' I told him and crashed my lips on his.

(Don't mind the clothes..just them kissing)

The couple are kissing like there's no tomorrow. They really missed each other. Pulling away to breathe..Skye almost fall and Haven catched him on time.

'Guess I need to take physical therapy 😁' Skye said and Haven agreed. Skye yelped when Havy carried him bridal style. He placed him to one of the chairs in their kitchen.

'So, I believe you're hungry?...Kye nodded like a kid...'what does my wife wants? I'll make it.' Skye furrowed his brows...'wife? Me?'...he thought...and Havy noticed him and chuckled nervously.

'Wife huh' Skye teased...
'It's okay if you don't want to' Haven said...
'Nahh..it's okay..since the wife rules..' Skye smugly said and Haven chuckled. He pecked Kye's lips before checking their fridge.