19.

--------------
Morning
--------------

Skye woke up first and slowly sat up.. He look at his side and saw his husband peacefully sleeping on his stomach. His back is exposed showcasing the marks that Kye made.. Skye blushed seeing it.. He slowly hugged his knees making sure not to pressed hard to his belly and put his head on top of it, side looking at his husband...The event last night flashes in his mind..

/flashback/

'Make love to me...hubby'

The moment it came out from his mouth, Haven starts kissing him with fervor.. He slowly pushed down Kye...He moved away and stare deeply at his wifey's eyes...

'Are you sure love?' Haven asked

'Yes love...let me feel how much you love me..Show me that you really love me plea-

'Shh...you don't have to beg..' Haven stopped Kye... He starts caressing each part of Skye's face. 'I love you so much...I'm sorry for everything...Let me,let me erase those bad memories...' He peck Kye's forehead,down to his nose..his both eyes and cheeks...then his chestnut lips...

'Mmhhmm~

Kye moaned....his hands are roaming Haven's body... 'Ahhhck' he winced when Haven suck his adam apple hard..his hubby is marking his neck..

'Mm-mooree..hubby..aahh' he keeps moaning under his hubby...He jolted the moment Haven bit his nipple...Slowly,Haven went downwards until he's facing Skye's bulge...

Haven straight up and removed his and Skye's clothes...

'Tell me love...tell me what you want me to do...I'm your slave..' Haven said huskily...it aroused Kye more...He stretch forward his arms to touch Haven's chisled chest..'aahh' Haven moaned closing his eyes when Skye's hand found his nubs..he hold his wife's right hand and guided it down to his shaft that is standing proudly...They are both biting their lips feeling the sensations...

'Fuck me with this hubby...' Kye said sultry stroking Havy's buddy

'Ffuck...love...aahh' Haven moaned

'I need it inside me...please daddy~' Haven snapped hearing that...He saw how sinful his wife's face..with his face beet red...eyes hooded with desires.. Haven leaned down minding Kye's belly..and kissed him...

'I need to prepa-

'No need...just put it in gently..' Skye said cutting him..

'Okay..but I'm afraid I might lose control if we do it like this...' Haven said..

'Then how are we going to do it?'

Haven gently changed their position..

'Ride me love..Take control..use me as you please..' He said caressing Kye's lips who the latter suddenly start sucking..Haven bit his lips at the sight...

'So fucking sexy and mine' he thought..

Kye slowly took Haven's cock and guided it to his entrance..He slowly pushing himself down to swallow it..

'Aahhh...so- b-big...mmmhhmmm~'

'So tight and warm...ahhh~...take your time love..'

Skye didn't move for a while...When he felt more relaxed,he starts moving his hips slowly.. They both moan in bliss... Soon,Skye found his rhythm and keeps on bouncing...