6.

*******************
After one month..
*******************
Another month had passed. It's been 10 months since the psycho escaped. Finally, they found the said person who can help them.

2 days before the wedding

Greg brought the person who can tell them what happpened before Lance escaped. They decided to meet at the Evernight's residence. The man named Chris told them that Lance escaped because he seduced a nurse at the facility and helped him escaped by faking his death. To why the Kings are not informed? It was because..the one that should deliver the news to them,lied. The nurse that was assigned to him told the admins that Lance requested to keep his death to public and only tell the King family. For he is an orphan. It serves as his last dying wish. The admins granted it and agreed to let the said nurse to be the one to pass the news,for there is a letter that Lance left before dying.
But everything was a lie. There's no letter,and definitely no one died. Lance planned his escape well. The nurse told the admins that the news and the letters were delivered and the Kings wishes not to make a big deal out of it because they don't want to relive what happened in the past. But none of that are true..

'You mean up to now,the admins didn't know the truth?' Xander asked and Chris nodded

'How do you know about this?' He asked again

Chris look down guiltily...with his action,Xander realized something..

'What the fuck!' He shouted and the others got startled especially when he march towards the guy and grabbed his collar. James,who is near them acted fast trying to remove his friend's hands on the other man.

' What's wrong Hun?' Scarlett asked his husnand who still grabbing the man.

'Bro let him go...why are you doing this? James said finally removed his friend's grip.

Breathing heavily.. 'He is that fucking nurse!' Xander said trying to calm his nerves. Everyone was shocked hearing him. This time it was Scarlett who march to Chris.

*Slap* ' how could you let that kind of man escaped? She was held by her husband

'I'm sorry..though I know it's not enough..but I went to Sir Greg to help because I regretted everything. I am a fool to believed his lies..he used me because he knew I'm gay. But I want to help with anything that I can.' Chris said kneeling.

'Uhm ..I think we should all calm down. Let's give him a chance to redeem himself.' Amiera said. When everyone is calmed,they start talking again.

'Why didn't you informed the authorities? Xander asked

' I was threatened. But, I made my own move.' Chris said

'What do you mean?' Greg asked

Chris told them what happened after he helped Lance. He was dumped and threatened. Yes,at first he wanted to go straight to the police but he didn't do it. He want his revenge. He decided  to secretly follow Lance. He learned that Lance once again seduced an old lady and took her money before killing her. During his stalking,he also learned that,Lance planned to change his identity. To the extent of plastic surgery. But because he doesn't have enough money,he looked for a clinic that is not that famous. And he took that opportunity. He has a friend who know how to do it but not licensed. Lance took the bait and went to their fake clinic. Sadly,his friend was killed after.

'That monster. So he has a new face now? Scarlett asked

'If your friend is dead,how can we know his new look?' Xander asked