21.FINALE

It was morning already when Skye woke up..he look to his left where the mini living room is but there's no one there..He then heard a faint coo from his right and when he turned that way..He was overwhelmed by the view...

He saw his hubby kissing their baby

He saw his hubby kissing their baby...and Haven is talking to their little Lax..Tears starts to swell in his eyes..

'Hubby~'

Haven turned to him and he smiled sweetly...

'Look Laxie,Papa is awake..' He said to their baby..He stand up and put Lax in the crib and went to his wife. He kissed his forehead and help him to sit before he gets their baby and handed it to him..

'My Laxie..*😘*...did he eat already love?' Kye asked

'Mn..he just burped when you woke up..' Haven said...'How are you love?' Haven asked hugging his little family..

'I'm okay..just a little pain but it's fine..What about you love did you eat?' Kye asked tilting his head. Haven bump their noses..

'Not yet..Mommy Scar texted me earlier...they will bring food...' The door opened after Haven finished...

'Oh my! My big baby is awake!' Scarlett shoved the paper bag she's holding to her husband and run to Kye..

'Hi Mommy,hi Dad..' He leaned his head to his mother who is hugging him..

'How are you?' Xander asked

'I'm good' he answered..then Lax suddenly cry..'Aww why's my baby crying?' He coos..'oh-oh...his diaper is full..Hubby can you get his change?' Haven nods and gets the baby bag...The two work together changing their little one's diaper.. Xander and Scarlett are watching them fondly..

'Yey! Done done now...' Kye said in baby tone making their bundle of joy coos...

*knock knock*

🗣: Good morning...

'Good morning Doc.'

🗣: How are you? Any pain?

'I'm alright...just a little bit..'

🗣: That's normal..you can take pain reliever..You can eat solid foods but just light ones...*nods* ..and as for baby Everknight...Can we have his name now that you're awake?

Skye look at his hubby confused.

🗣: Oh..they won't tell..they said they will wait for you to wake up..

'Oh...well..this little one is Liam Axel King Everknight.' He said smiling...

🗣: That's a beautiful name...Well little Liam is good to go home..