18.

---------------------
Continuation
---------------------

Skye entered and he saw Haven with Rio inside talking...The two stand up seeing him..He glance to where Ms.Mason is tied up..She's unconscious..Her face is bruised...Burn marks all over her arms.,and what made Kye almost throw up is the big cut on her face..

Haven and Rio went to him..

'Are you sure you're okay to be in here?' Haven worriedly asked..Kye just look at him blankly...he then let out a sigh...

'She's been here for two weeks?' he asked ignoring the question of his husband..

'Yes..' Rio answered

'And she's been tortured since then?' he asked again

'Not really...Uncle only asked questions before...after two days...the torturing starts...' Rio said..Skye hummed and turn to his husband.

'So you made time to visit her everyday huh?' Kye said to Haven.. Haven gulped realizing what he's implying..

'Baby~ it's not like tha-

'You did all of these?' Kye said gesturing to all the wounds...

'Not all...the burn marks,yes..' Haven answered

'Then,what about the cut on her face?' he asked

'It's uhm..it's...

'Your mom.' Rio said..Kye snapped his head to him..

'Is it true? My mom did that?' He asked turning back to Haven

'Yes..she lost control when that bitch said you deserved everything that you've been through...and..

'And?'

...and when she proudly said that she almost got you when you got allergy attack..' his husband continue...

'So it's her doing..I guess all those little incidents were because of her..' Kye said..

'Yes..that's why she deserves to die..' Haven said

'And be a murderer?...Sure go ahead. If you want your unborn child to lose his other parent. Then go..by all means..' Skye said..Haven sighed and look away...He wanted to kill her for everything she did...

'Why you seem like,she didn't hurt you?' Rio asked...Skye look at him..

'Believe me I wanted to kill her but I also know that by doing it,it will only make me suffer from guilt..I'm not that kind of person..Yes she deserve punishment..-

'She almost killed you man-

'And you don't?' Kye cut his husband..

'SKYE!' Rio reprimand him..Both Haven and Kye look away..Yes it was below the belt..but Kye wanted Haven to understand his point..that killing her is not the answer..

Haven is guilty to what he's done..if only he could turn back the time he will..

Silence engulfs them..No one dares to utter a single word until they hear a groan...The bitch is waking up..

'Oh she's up..' Rio said..the moment the girl opened her eyes and it was in their direction...she starts laughing.. They are just watching her with blank faces..

'What...tired torturing me?..hahhaa..poor you Everknight...your husband left you...He believed everything..' She said provoking him..She can't see Skye because he is standing in a blind spot..