EPILOGUE

-----------
Skye's
-----------

Life is like a rollercoaster ride..Thrilling but fun..and now that my sons...yes sons...Haven and I have another son..His name is Alexis Kent..Haven named him and he's only a year younger...Lax is 18 and Lex is 17...

Now,my boys will start their first year in college...Lex skipped a year that's why him and Lax are both in college...Most people thought that they are twins...and they enjoyed fooling others...I wonder where they get that attitude...

Right now,we are in our beach house. This is the last day of summer break and on Monday,their college lives will start..

*Sighs* It feels like only yesterday that I gave birth to Lax...Everything was magical..but still,we still faced difficulties...Especially that time that we learned Lax is the same as me..It was discovered in his check up..I got worried when the doctor said that our little Laxie is the same like me...though we're not sure if he is exactly like me which have the choice to choose..If he happens to be the other type that has a male genitalia outside but only has female reproductive organ inside....it will be a different story...But I am glad that,we found it this early...

But what I'm worried about happened six years ago when Lax was 12..he had his first cycle..That was one of the painful memories I had as a parent...it was the time my son directly said to my face that he hated me..

----------------------
Six years ago
----------------------

Skye is preparing their lunch when Lex,his 11 year old son came running..

'Papa!! Papa!!'

Kye hurriedly meet him halfway..

'What's wrong? What happened?' He asked panicking...

'Papa,Lax is in pain come!' Lex said dragging his Papa..

Reaching his first born son's room..he saw Lax writhing on his bed...

'Lax baby,what happened?' He sat beside him...

'Papa it hurts..' Lax said clutching his lower abdomen..Skye has a hunch on what's going on...

'Hold on baby..I'll get so- LAX!' Kye and Lex screamed when Lax fainted..

'I'm home~

'Lex go get your Dad hurry.'

Lex hurriedly went out of the room to get his Dad...

'What happened baby? What happened to Lax?' Haven asked worriedly...Skye is already crying ran to his hubby's arms....

'It's happening Love..our Laxie...' Haven noticed the blood stained on the bed..

'Papa what's going on with Lax?' Lex asked.. The couple look at each other..

'Go on babe..I'll take care of Lax.' Haven said..

Skye hold Lex's hand and they went to his room..He explained everything to his son and Lex understood everything...

'Am I gifted too like Lax?' Lex asked..

'I don't know honey...but,are you okay if you are?' Kye asked..

'Of course! It's a gift to be able to carry your own child even if I'm a boy.' Lex said..Kye hug him..he wished that Lax will have the same thinking..

-------------------

Haven called their parents and explained what happened..They are now in the hospital waiting for the result..