12.

Finally the day that Haven's been waiting for. The day of their first anniversary and their wedding arrived.

Skye's

Hmmm...today is our anniversary..Is this the reason why he asked me last night to go out? But he said he just wanted to spend time with me.. Is our wedding day not that memorable? Was me being kidnapped on the same day,overpower the real purpose of that day?... If it does,it will really break me.

I was brought back to reality when Haven kneeled in fron of me and pecked my lips... I was sitting on our living room waiting for him.

'A kiss for your thought?' he said to me..I smiled at him but didn't answer his question.

'Aw..maybe one kiss is not enough...then~..' I yelped when he suddenly pushed me down the sofa and peppered my face with his kisses...

'Ahhckk..Babe s-stop..ahahahh.' I tried so hard to escape his attacks...especially when he starts tickling me...

'Ow..hahaha B-boo stop..' he abruptly stopped his tickling..I took deep breaths... I missed playing like this with him. I frowned when I noticed his shocked face.. 'wh-why?' I asked him..is he mad or...

'What did you call me ?' Huh?did I wrongly called him? I think of what I said before..and my eyes widens as  I realized what it was.

'Uhm..I..' fuck I'm stuttering... My breath hitched when he hug me suddenly.

'Call me that again..baby...I like it..' he said to me then he kiss my neck.

'Okay okay...stop nipping my neck..*cough* b-boo' there you go..he hug me tighter and bit my neck..Seriously...we're going out and he's putting hickeys on me.

'Boo~~' he won't stop eating my neck..he is now playing with my adam's apple..'Ahh~' I can't stop my moan...

'Bboo~ I thought we..hmnm..go-going out?' I finally managed to ask him. After sucking my neck hard..he sighed...he look at me and I can see the desire in his eyes.

'Okay..but tonight...I won't let you sleep.' My jaw almost drop at what he said..does he mean..we will finally gonna do it?

'Come on Baby..or we're gonna be late...' he grab my wrist and dragged out of our penthouse..

*************
Haven's

This is it...tonight I will claim you my lovely husband...after our wedding that you deserve. I am driving us now to our wedding venue. I told my Mothers that Skye wanted a beach garden wedding..and I'm sure they did a good job. I honestly have no idea how the venue will look like.. I am smiling just thinking about it.

'What are you smiling for?' Kye asked me...

Coughing...'ah..nothing...just a memory passed my mind.' He just hum in reply... I glance at him and I can say that his smile this time reached his eyes. Not like before... He turned to me suddenly and I smiled at him before turning my head back straight on the road...

'Are we going on a beach?' He asked when he saw the road sign... I took a hold of his left hand and kiss it..

'yes Bii we are.' cute..he blushed...

Skye's Haven (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें