ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

nai'mani parker|| excuse all mistakes

I laid in bed next to Muhammed, one of my possible baby fathers and texted Messiah back

"Who you texting?" Muhammed questioned.

"Nigga you really can't fight so I advice you to mind your business" I rolled my eyes and closed my phone.

After a couple of minutes i decided to get up and walk to family dollar. Niggas was so irritating. Messiah was so aggy about catching me with Ron like he wasn't fucking with multiple bitches.

I didn't believe in the 'you lose them the way you get them' saying until now. He was treating me the exact same way he treated Dior when we first started messing with each other.

I knew messing with one of my closet friends boyfriend was wrong but the attention he gave me made me feel good. I always used to warn Dior about him, then when I got with him I started seeing all the signs I warned her about, but ignored them.

When Dior beat my ass that mad me wanna fuck with Messiah even more. The cops arrested her on a murder charge but that quickly was dropped when I woke up out of my coma. I resented her so much for embarrassing me like that, but I also had to accept my wrongs and drop the charges.

I started fucking with Ron while still with Messiah. Ron swore he was pimping somebody when that could never be the case, I was making his pockets hurt with any chance I got. Niggas be so gullible it's a shame.

I walked in the store and grabbed a gatorade and some Swedish fish. A little boy stood in line with his grandma in front of me with a toy in his hand. He was a cute little brown skin boy with a fade and two dimples. He smiled at me showing his two missing front teeth and then went back to talking to his grandma.

"Granny" he tapped her leg.

"Huh?"

"Can I have your phone when you die?"

My mouth hung wide open, he was bad as hell for saying that. Kids really don't know when and when not to talk. I held my laugh back and waited for the cashier to finish ringing them up.

————————