Nɪɴᴇ

Dɪᴏʀ ʀʏᴀɴsᴏɴ
Mᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴇɴ
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8 2018

"Bashar movee, you bouta mess up my hair" I whined

Bashar kept pulling my lace because he thought everything was so fucking funny. Mad white people kept staring at us when we walked into Saks.

"Fuck is you looking at" Dafi bucked at a old man that was shopping.

"Dafi leave him alone" I laughed

Bashar wanted to take everybody on a shopping spree for some reason. Once he started dropping more music, more money started flowing in. Of course he saved some of it, but he always made sure everybody else was straight.

He brought him self an apartment and a new range rover. The label he was signed with provided mad shit for him too.

He signed with Republic records, that shit was a big ass accomplishment for him. We were all so proud of him. He worked so hard to be where he was at.

"It's mad expensive in here" I looked at a fendi bag for 8,000.

"Don't worry about the price if you want it, i'll buy it" Bashar picked up the bag and handed it to me

"Ion want you spending your money me" I put the bag back down. Causing him to smack his lips. He hated how independent I was, I never wanted to ask anybody for shit.

"Girl if you don't pick that bag back up and let that young man pay for it" Some older lady spoke quietly looking at the other bags.

"But-"

"Chile there ain't no buts, just let him pay for the bag" She handed me the bag.

I shrugged grabbing the bag and walking up to Dafi, Bashar and Dread.

"Finally" Dread said as I walked up towards them.

"Shut your ass up" I rolled my eyes.

I looked down at my phone seeing that Egypt was calling. It was weird as hell for her to even call me at this time because she would usually be at home sleep.

"Hello"

"Dior, Kaylani's in the hospital" She spoke in panic.

"W-what you mean" I stuttered in shock.

"She was in a car accident, I don't know whats going on all I know is that it was bad" Egypt cried