sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟴 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟴 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

"Baby, welcome to the party
I'm off the Molly, the Xan, the lean
That's why I'm movin' retarded
(That's why I'm movin' retarded)
Baby, welcome to the party, uh
I hit the boy up and then I go skate in a 'Rari
Baby, welcome to the party
Bitch, I'm a thot, get me lit (get me lit)
Gun on my hip (gun on my hip)
One in the head (one in the head)
Ten in the clip (ten in the clip)
Baby, baby, don't trip
Just lower your tone (lower your tone)
'Cause you could get hit"

The crowd went crazy as I performed my newly released song. I was surprised  that most of them already knew the lyrics but then I remembered that niggas kept leaking my songs on soundcloud.

I was hesitant to release Welcome to the Party but i'm glad I did, releasing that song took me from one level to the next, I was only going up from here so I only hoped these niggas could hold on.

——

"We hitting up Chassidy's air bnb party after this?" Dread questioned as we all walked backstage.

"Musty Chassidy or Chassidy from flat bush?" Dafi asked brushing his little ass beard

"The one from flat bush" Mike spoke.

"Oh most definitely" I put my white tee back on and made my way to the front.

"AHHHH" was all I heard as I walked out the door, people surrounded me begging for a picture.

"Ight can we hurry this shit up we got the driver waiting for us" Trey pointed to the car .

"Shut the fuck up and let him take pictures with us, the driver can wait" Some girl with red hair spoke after she took a picture with me.

"Who the fuck is you telling to shut the fuck up?!" Trey looked at her like she was crazy.

"You-" She started to speak but I cut her off.

"Listen, whats ya name shorty?" I interrupted her. "Candice" She placed her hand on her hip.

"Candice, you a real pretty girl but when it comes to disrespect, Trey don't like that shit, so I advise you to keep it pushing because I'm not in the mood for some bullshit tonight, so lower ya tone" I spoke calmly.

"Okayy, but the next time he say some dumb shit imma be on his ass" She spoke starting to walk away.

"He ain't even say nothing-" Dafi spoke.