ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

"Fuck is you on my phone for?" Bashar walked into the room holding the baby.

"You got a bitch pregnant on me Pop?" I sat up looking him in his eyes.

"Huh?"

"DID YOU GET ANOTHER BITCH PREGNANT?" I yelled clearly since he wanted to act deaf.

"Fuck is you talking about bro-" He looked at me like I was dumb.

I grabbed his phone and threw it amming towards his square ass head. He quickly moved his head causing it to hit the wall instead.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong witchu?!" He continued to feed Rome, he stood at the end of the bed, he knew better to come closer because I would've knocked the fucking wind out of him.

"It's taking everything in me to not crawl over there and smack the fuck outta you" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow, Ion got the energy to argue with you ma, that baby ain't mine" He yawned rubbing his eye. He stared at me nonchalantly making me even more madder.

"Put Rome down" I demanded. He stood there ignoring me continuing to feed the baby. I patiently waited for him to finish feed Rome so I could knock the shit outta him but even after he finished feeding him he still held Rome in his arms.

"Dior just go back to sleep, we could figure it out in the morning" He sighed knowing that I was wasn't gonna let it go.

"Gimmie' my son" I crawled over to him. "You can't even walk straight love..." He chuckled.

"Bashar Barakah Jackson" I said his full name taking a deep breath. "You think everything's a joke right?" I questioned.

"Listen-" He started to talk but I popped him in his Now-Later candy shaped ass head.

"I got Rome in my hand Dior, keep your hands to yourself" He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth

I looked down and saw Rome's curious eyes watching me, I had to think like a mother and not a bitch from Long Island.