ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ʀᴏɴ sᴜɴᴏ
ʙʀᴏɴx,ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 4ᴛʜ 2018

"Fuck you mean I gotta leave?! Bitch you got a airbed I'll bite this shit" I spoke angered at Nai'mani

"Ron you do too much, Messiah bouta come over, I don't want him too see you" She whined throwing my clothes towards me.

Me and Nai'mani had been sleeping together for about a year. I knew her treesh ass for longer, once I found out she got her ass beat by Pop's girl I should of dropped her. The only reason I always came back to Nai'mani is because of her head game.

She's like the clown from IT the way she be swallowing my kids.

"You saying that shit like i'm scared of that bitch ass nigga" I laughed buckling up my jeans.

"Whatever bro. You got my money?" She rolled her eyes.

"What i'm paying you for?" I laughed making her mad.

"Ron stop playing on my body" She pushed my chest.

I laughed throwing her a couple of hundreds.

After I left Messiah bitch ass pulled up. I sat in my car watching them kiss like she wasn't just swallowing my kids. I laughed pulling off, Nai'mani wasn't just for the streets, she was for the whole highway.

I stopped at a red light with the police behind me. They white asses was tryna run my tag. I popped my trunk on they ass  and pulled off.

@𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫: 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺☁️ ♥️𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝗼𝐩𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞, 𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 3,975 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

♥️𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝗼𝐩𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞, 𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 3,975 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

@𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝗼𝐩𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞: 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞😍
@𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐩𝐢𝗺𝐩𝐢𝐧:🤩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...