ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻𝟮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝟮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES👩🏽‍🦲

Today was Kaylani's gender reveal, as much as I wanted to stay inside and hide from the world, I couldn't, I had to be there for my best friend.

Nobody besides Carter saw me in a couple of weeks. Most of them checked up on me and asked how I was doing but I always told them that I was good because what the fuck would they do if I wasn't.

I got out of bed grabbing my phone off the charger and making my way to the bathroom.

"I forever got you" I rubbed my small baby bump. I was about 4 months, nobody knew and I wasn't planning on telling anybody besides Bashar.

I felt like this whole situation would be a burden to him. He was so early in his career and for me to have his baby so early, it was a huge responsibility.

I didn't know how much longer I could hide it from my mother, she wasn't here for teen pregnancies at all so I could only imagine how she would react.

—-

"Yo, you good?" Dafi questioned taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah" I reassured him with a small smile on my face.

Dafi, Trey, Leilani and I were setting up before everybody came.

"Where you been Dior?" Trey questioned trying to decorate a table.

"I been coolin', tryna stay out the mix" I shrugged telling half the truth. My ass wasn't coolin' at all. Anxiety and depression was hitting me like a fucking school bus all at once.

"As you should, but that don't mean go ghost on everybody, you mad dayroom now" Leilani spoke.

"I ain't go ghost" I shrugged. "Like I said I separated myself out of the mix and went my own ways.. i'd anybody wanted to get in touch with me they could've" I shrugged.

"Anyways-" Dafi tried to change the subject. "Y'all done with the decorations?"

I nodded looking at the beautiful display we all did. That shit was fye as hell even though it didn't feel like we did enough.

 That shit was fye as hell even though it didn't feel like we did enough