ᴛᴇɴ

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝙉𝙔
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 8𝙩𝙝 2018
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝙉𝙔𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 8𝙩𝙝 2018𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜

"Kay you pregnant?" Dior asked Kay'lani who looked embarrassed as fuck.

"Yeah" Kay looked away rubbing the side of her neck.

"Soo who the father?" Dafi asked what everybody was thinking.

"That don't even matter right now, we need too know if the baby still alive" Leilani spoke.

"The baby is very healthy Ms.Klark, you are currently 8 weeks" The doctor smiled. Everybody in the room just sat there not saying anything. I mean shit what was there to say.

"Press the red button if you have any problems" The doctor walked out with her clipboard looking all doctory and shit.

"Now back to what I was saying-" Dafi began to talk. "Well i'm not the father, Me and Kaylani never fucked, so this shit don't got nothing to do with me" Mike shrugged

"Fuck you mean you not the daddy? Me and Kay haven't slept with each other in months" I spoke.

Shit wasn't adding up, If Mike wasn't the dad and I wasn't the dad.. then who was.

"See i'm not the best at math but I know when shit aint adding up" Dafi held his chin like the fake ass detective he was.

"Napps" Kaylani spoke lowly shocking everybody in the room.

"Bitch i'm done!" Egypt grabbed her purse and started packing up.

"Napps?????" I questioned. "You talm bout Nappy blue? The nigga that be around Pop and them" My mouth hung open.

"Now Kaylani..." Dior covered her mouth in disgust.

(𝙎/𝙉 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙞 '𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞, 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙄 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜)

"Out of all the niggas in the crew... you chose Napps.... Wide body Napps, thats still my nigga but really?" Dafi held onto the wall for support.

"Listen.. He has a nice personality and y'all not about to sit here and act like he not fine" Kaylani shrugged like that shit was a valid excuse.