ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

excuse all mistakes..

Kaylani Valentines Day

Kaylani
Valentines Day

"He wanna pop out (Yeah)
I wanna rock out, call when I'm in town (Ooh)
Fuck do you mean?
I don't want that nigga, my IG just stay on his screen (Yeah)
Pretty bitch (Ayy)"

My unreleased music played in my car as I drove to Carter's house with the results. Nobody really knew about me and my music besides my friends. I was always passionate about being an artist but I had to push all that shit aside for my child.

Valentines day was like any other day to me. I never really took it serious because I never had a valentine. Younger me was too hung up on Carter, it used to hurt me so bad watching him pop out with bitches knowing he would never pop out with me. So every day on February 14th I was crying my eyes out over a nigga who didn't even give a fuck.

It was different this year, I was starting to not give a fuck either, my focus was on my son and I.

When I finally got to his place Eziah was in the in his carseat sleeping, I took him out the car and walked to Carters door.

After knocking a couple of times he finally answered. He looked like he just woke up and it was like 2 in the afternoon so I don't know what the fuck he was sleeping that long for.

"Whats good?" He opened the door. I didn't even say anything back, I just handed him the envelope and sat down on the couch.

Carter's face dropped when he read the results, I couldn't even read his emotions. He was always hard to read though, I could never tell what he was feeling.

"You not gon' say anything?" I questioned as he stood there reading the paper multiple times.

"Fuck you want me to say Kali? Im happy that i'm a father? Because i'm not, i'm more shocked than anything"

"How you shocked and you was the one who nutted in me?" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"How you fucked all these niggas and you still a single mother?" He clapped back.

"I hate you"

He never held back that was the irritating part about this nigga. He was so nonchalant about the whole situation, I didn't understand this man at all.

"So, how we bouta do this?"  He sat down next to me and stared at Eziah.

"Do what?"