ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

-𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

Months went by and things got better and worse, my baby was healthy and with me, I was of course grateful for that. But depression just ate me up everyday and night, I was doing this all alone, Pop tried to stay but I kept pushing him further away. He deserved to be free from the endless cycle of arguing and fighting, as much as I didn't want to let him go but I had to.

Not a day went by when I didn't think about the little happy family we could've had but it was a little to no possibility that it would even come true. He was happy now, Bashar's career grew tremendously and as it grew, he grew further and further away from me and his child. But I tried not to be mad, he deserved happiness too.

Rome's loud ass cries made me jump up out of my thoughts. I quickly got up and rushed over to him, I picked him up and rocked him as I tried to procrastinate and make a bottle. It was hard doing it all alone but I had no choice.

"Honey I'm homeee!" Egypt yelled walking into my apartment.

Egypt has been there for me ever since I brought the baby home, Bashar let me and the baby stay in his apartment so that we wouldn't have to bring Rome back and forth, Carter made sure I had everything like clothes, bottles etc basically anything I needed for the baby.

Everything I needed financially was there but when it came to emotional support nobody was able to give it to me because nobody was able to relate.

I walked into the kitchen seeing a huge edible arrangement on my counter with a note attached. Knowing it was from Bashar I didn't even bother to read the note, I just took a piece of fruit and engaged in a conversation with Egypt.

"Girl this nigga done gave you a whole ass edible arrangement and you still seem bored of everything, show some amusement" Egypt laughed taking a piece of fruit.

"What Pop say in one of his songs? 'She get dick and edible arrangements!' Egypt rapped eating a grape.

"Chile the edible arrangements or dick isn't making up for the time he's supposed to be spending with his son" I rolled my eyes burping Rome.

"Then why don't you call him and tell him how you feel Dior" She shook her head. "He can't read your mind all the way in L.A"

"I shouldn't have to tell him shit though Egypt, it should be common sense that he's supposed to come see his child, but instead he's at strip clubs shooting videos and naming songs after situations we've been through" I laughed trying to hide my true emotions.