ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Bashar Jackson
Excuse all mistakes

I sat up in my hospital bed reading everybody's body language in the room

I sat up in my hospital bed reading everybody's body language in the room. Trey, Nappz, Dread and Mike clearly had some type of tension going on between each-other.

Dior and everybody else went back to the hotel to get some sleep but Trey and them insisted on staying with me.

"Y'all good?" I questioned swallowing some apple sauce. "Nah-" Dread sat down in a chair.

"I heard everything" I rolled my eyes. "You niggas have no consideration, I couldn't get no good sleep with y'all arguing around me like dumb fucks"

"Nigga you was sleep for weeks!" Trey looked at me like I crazy. "And I still woke up tired, like what the fuck was the point of that" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Pop-" Dread started to speak on the Mike situation.

"Nah I don't wanna hear that shit" I interrupted him. "All that shit happened way too fast, Mike had no control over what happened so stop all this 'iT's MiKe'S fAuLt" bullshit" I ranted.

"Bro he was the one who posted the house number-" Trey added.

"Nigga you steady bringing that up like I did it purposely!" Mike looked at him like he was dumb. "Nigga you probably did!" Trey shouted.

"Listen, whatever happened that night is staying in the past, we just wasting time arguing about it, I just want the nigga who shot me dead" I spoke nonchalantly.

"You know who did it?" Nappz questioned.

"It was those niggas that be with Sleepy and Sheff" I laughed. "Young ass kids" Trey shook his head.

"When I touch down out there it's clipped for all them little niggas." I finalized. "Copy" They all agreed with me.

"Bet, now can y'all clear the room, I need to talk to Mike." After they all left the room I faced Mike's direction. I haven't really spoke to him one on one ever since I woke up.

"Did you recognize the nigga that shot me?" I questioned.

"Nah, he had a mask on-" Mike shook his head and took a seat. "I did" I chuckled. "How? His whole face was covered up" He questioned.

"His eyes, the eyes reveal a lot about a person. The only nigga I knew with those type of eyes was the one that be around Favio and Sleepy"

"Favio? Fuck he gotta do with this?" Mike scrunched his face up in curiosity. "I ain't say he had anything to do with it, I just know he hang around that nigga, right along with Sleepy and Sheff"