ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨🦋

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨🦋

"Lefty?" Dior said in shock taking off his black ski mask.

Lefty's dumb ass tried to rob me, another nigga was with him but he ran off. I really don't give a fuck if Lefty's Dior's friend or not, I was still gon kill that nigga and the other one that was with him.

"Dior?" He spoke holding his stomach. "I thought you were still in the hospital...You weren't suppose to be here"

"Nigga fuck all that other shit, what even made you wanna kill me?!"

"I had no choice and plus it was easy to find you, Heaven gave me ya address" Lefty spoke groaning in pain.

"We gotta get that bullet out of him!" Dior ran into the bathroom looking for supplies.

"Hell no! Let this nigga die slow, fuck is we tryna save him for.

"Please Bashar, we need answers then you can kill him"

"Killllllll?????" Lefty looked over at Dior.

"Duh, you think imma let you live?" I laughed.

Dior walked back into the living room with a first aid kit and some rubbing alcohol.

"Now what do you mean you had no choice?" She quickly poured the alcohol on his wound causing him to scream in pain.

"Bae ion think that's how you do it-" I started to say. "I know what i'm doing" She cut me off and continued to work on him like she was a doctor off grays anatomy.

"Your mother forced me..."

At this point I was tired of hearing about Dior's mother. The bitch was clearly sick in the head and needs some help asap. Every bad thing that's starting to happen traces back to her and I was tired of the bullshit, I wanted that hoe dead.

"What you mean forced you...." Dior put on some gloves and got ready to remove the bullet.

"Dior nobody understands how much power that bitch can hold over a person bro... She got some evidence against me that could possibly put me away for life, it was either kill this nigga Pop or go to jail."

"So your raggedy ass choose to kill me?! You know your stupid ass would've been on a t-shirt within 24 hours"

"Nigga, I wasn't about to sit in no cell for life, I was gon kill you, help Dior grieve and then put a baby in her" He shrugged.

"Don't play with me Lefty, you know I would've put money on your books and plus already know how much Bashar meant to me and you wasn't hesitant to try to take it all away" Dior punched the area his wound was in causing him to yell.