Bonus chapter:"Badar and Sanam".

She feels something on her face which she slaps away irritated as she turns the other side only to feel the tingling sensation again.

"Badar, agar mai uthi gayi na toh ap k liye acha nahi ho ga". She said frustrated as she closes her eyes again (Badar, if I woke up then it won't be good for you)

She continued to feel the same feather irritating her as she opens her eyes sitting on the bed watching her husband with his usual smile on his face.

"Kia masla hai jo ap subha subha shoro ho gayein hain?". She asked huffing knowing she can't sleep now (what is your problem that you woke me this early?)

"Begum, zara time to dekho?. Yeh subha hai?". He asked pointing to the clock on the wall that reads 1 pm, "Yeh aj kal tumhari subha isi time hoti hai wese".

(Wifey, look at the time?. Is this morning?) (By the way these days your mornings are always at this time)

She rolls her eyes, "Toh saari raat agar ap mera damag kharab karain gay, toh isi time he utho gi na". (If you eat my brain all night then my morning will be this late)

She tie her hair in a messy bun with a hairband which he removes from her hair shaking his head.

"Is tarha zayada achi lagti ho". He said grinning (you look pretty like this)

"Apko lagti hoon gi mujhe is waqt ap zahar lag rahy hain". (To you I might appear good but you don't look good to me at this moment)

"Konsi koi nayi baat hai, yeh toh pichly kitne saalo se sun raha hoon". (That's nothing new, I have been hearing that since years)

"Zara jo koshish ki ho apne ap ko badalny ki". (You haven't ever tried to change yourself)

"Kyun karoon ga mai?. Mai behtareen hoon". (Why will I?. I am the best)

"Uff! Ek toh yeh attitude kum nahi howa ittne saalo mai". She said groaning while he chuckles, "Ab kia kaam tha jo ap nae yeh zulm kia hai?".

(Uff! This attitude didn't change in years) (Now what is the reason of this torture?)

He rolls his eyes at his wife usual dramatic tactics, "Maine socha tha aj toh tum khushi khushi utho gi per lagta hai bhool gayi ho". (I thought you will wake up happily today I guess you forgot about today)

She thought for some time when she realised they were supposed to prepare an event for the orphanage children.

"Mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya?. Ab toh ittne late ho gaye". She said panicked (why didn't you wake me early?. It's so late now)

"Begum, aj tk yeh tension layni wali adaat nahi badli". He said wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her back to the bed, "Mujh per barosa karo, maine saara kaam kar liya hai".

(Wifey, this habit of taking tension never changes in you) (trust me a little I have done all the work)

"Akele kyun kia?. Pata hai k kaam ittna zayada tha phir tabiyat kharab ho gayi toh?".

(Why did you do it alone?. You know it was a lot of work, what if you get sick again?)

"Toh ap theek kar dayna". (Then you nurture me back to health)

She glare at him, "Doctor hoon mai?".(Am I a doctor)

"Nahi. Meri mohabbat hain". (No, you are my love)

"Mazak nahi kar rahi thi mai. Medicine li thi?".  (I am not joking. Did you take your medicine?)

"Ji ji. Sub kuch kar liya hai ab ap ko layny aya hoon". (Yes, yes. I did everything now I am here to take you to orphanage)