49.3:"Waiting".

The first few days she felt as a part was missing from her. She didn't go to her university and stayed in his house trying to feel his presence in whatever way she could. She cries her heart out.

He was a man with a plan.

Besides that his brother was there to pull her out of the fake comfort she was building around her, her husband also appointed a driver to take her wherever she wishes to, a guard to protect her and a maid at home to help her with work.

He has left his card with a sufficient amount of money with his brother to pay for her tuition and living expenses and it is the card where his monthly income is deposited by the army.

She had asked his brother how will he manage if all his money will be in her hand and his brother said that he had focused him to take one of his card (brother's) with him so they know he is alive whenever he takes some money out.

Though she knows that's not entirely the reason for handing him the card. His brother loves for him is clear in his eyes when he has seen her inform her of his departure, his brother's eyes held a deep pain in them. The pain of not knowing if his younger brother will ever come back to him again.

The fear of the unknown.

She knows she showed him that she will not be affected by his absence. But deep in her heart, she feels his absence in every step. The difference is that she didn't allow her to dwell and stop it from achieving her life goals.

For starters, her degree.

She finally was able to get out of his house and back to her university. She wishes she has friends who she can speak to without having to feel that she was being judged. She also knows that the moment she feels like anyone with who she is acquainted is making her uncomfortable with her decision is the time to end it.

She has done it without any remorse.

She had one friend before she went into the fiasco of marriage in the two weeks winter vacation from her university. She had called her to told her that her mother brought an unknown man hand for her.

It did not end well.

She remembers her friend telling her how her life will now end and how she won't be able to live anymore. That her mother was forcing her to get rid of her and whatnot. That her husband is in the army so he will be an unfaithful and rigid man who will force her to do things.

That's exactly when she ended it.

Maybe she wouldn't have felt those things that badly. But her heartfelt pain from her words, her mind was clogged and her poisonous words made her feel extremely cold and uncomfortable.

Her father always taught her that friends are important, only good friends whom you don't have to change yourself or fake.

She knows that one friend probably spread her marriage details around the campus. Since her heart is hurting already, she doesn't care about that.

The day started with her sitting in the front row of the class and whispering around her until someone taps her shoulder.

She turns to one of the girl- Reena looking at her, "Did you get married?"

She nodded, "Yes".

"Why so soon? Was it forced? How can you marry someone you didn't even know or loved?" Reena questions only have her head hurt

"It is truly my decision at what time I wish to marry and I wished to marry right now. I am happy with my husband and I don't care if it is an arranged marriage. He is the best man for me". She said irritated as she turns around to the teacher entering the class making her release a breath