52.7:"The beginning of the end".

"What do you have?" The officer shrinks back in fear

Shayaan opens the door further, entering with a lawyer (Zohan) as he nodded to Musa. She realised that they must have been planning this all along.

"I have her dress which has the blood of Qayyum. I have images and a full doctor report on the attempted rape. I have footage from the hotel and the footage of when I found her. The way she looked and the way she was at that time". He slammed his hand on the table, startling her with his newly found anger, "Will that be enough, officer?"

"I have to check". The officer said

"No. Zohan (lawyer) did that. You have the arrest warrant now". Shayaan said, throwing the warrant to the officer who ran out of the room

She looks at everyone conflicted, confused and downright scared. She didn't know what was happening and she didn't know what will happen. The uncertainty of the future scares her.

"Rumi". Zohan said, sitting in front of her, "I will be your lawyer. These gentlemen explained everything so I won't be asking much. I know it is hard for you. But you need to trust me".

"Can you get me justice?" She asked lowly as she wipes her tears away, "They did all of that and everyone blames me".

"I will do my best. You know how our system and these people work. I do have a few connections so I will try my best". Zohan assured, "I will release a statement for you. I know you can't be in public yet. So, I will explain and clarify everything".

She nodded meekly.

She stands from her seat, stumbling and his hand reach out which stops before it touches her. She smiles slightly at the fact that he knows even when he wants to help her, there is a distance that he should maintain.

"You should leave now. I will stay here with Zohan and update you on everything". Shayaan interrupted their eyes contact

"I am so sorry--". She started

"Agar meri begum nae yeh sun liya toh shayeed mai a raat ghar se bahir so raha hoon ga". Shayaan said smiling at his wife thought, "You are like a sister to my wife and that means you are my sister too. I told you this is my work. You don't have to be sorry". (If my wife hear you say that then I might have to sleep out of my house)

She turned to say the same to Zohan who wasn't exactly looking at her.

"He can't see". Shayaan said and her eyes widen at his blunt words, "What?  This man takes his ability to not see as a joke".

Zohan rolls his eyes, "He is right. I stopped caring about my blindness since I met my wife".

"I have to meet your wife". She said smiling

"Mil toh tum lo gi bus dono mil k tabahi na shoro kar dayna".  (You will meet her just don't start destruction after meeting)

She laughs at his words and Musa smiles looking at her.

"I can't guarantee that". She said smiling, "I will leave. Please, let me know what happens next".

"Yes, Ma'am". They said

She moves out of the station with him, this time from the backside. She stops as she asks him to go ahead because she has to do something.

He waited for good twenty minutes outside the station. The worry of something happening to her starts to build within him.

As soon as he decided to check on her, she came running towards him with a beautiful smile on her lips. It's been a while that he hadn't seen her smiling. She genuinely looks happy.