Two shot (II):"His beauty, her beast".

"God, I am such a fool". He said brushing his hand through his hair, in his study, "I am an idiot and an hypocrite. I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have done that without asking you".

She sits on the couch of his study hearing him curse himself for straight an hour now and he wasn't even looking in her eyes when he had clearly taught her to look in the person's eyes when they speak because when some of them lie- they can't hold eye contact long.

But he wasn't lying. And it bothered her that his eyes were everywhere except at the her who was being the cause of his mental breakdown.

"Maybe I should ask my brother to punch me for this. Or you can just hit me instead". He suggested and she sighs

She stands from her seat walking around the desk where he was pacing standing behind him waiting for him to turn to her.

"Please stop blaming now". She said gently once he had finally looked in her eyes which relieved her

"This is not right, Zoya. I shouldn't have just declared something so important especially without asking you about it first. If I were to tell them to cancel then they will lower your image and might come back to attack again. If I do it, it will be forced on you".

She sighs for the millionth time, "How about we think about it for now? I am stressed because of my exams and his actions, can we just rest for a day? I don't want to do much".

He looks at her tired face making his heart filled with worry, "Are you ok, Zoe? Are your exam tough? Do you need help? You know what just go and relax, I will take care of everything".

She smiles knowing he will most probably block anyone to come near her unless she wants to and she knows, he knows, that she wouldn't want anyone near her.

Not at least now.

"I will bring your chocolate milkshake in few minutes, ok?" He yelled once she starts to walk out of the house

She turns around looking at him, "You don't have to stress about anything especially me. You know me better to know what I think and what I will do".

He runs his hand through his hair impatiently because he knows he was guilty. He was guilty of imposing a decision without asking her.

"You know what you did". His brother- Danish said entering inside banging the door hard, "And I hope you know if you hurt her, you will have more people at your head".

"I know".

"Good". His brother said banging the door again as he walks away

She stands with his brother (Danish) in the garden looking at the sky without words. She knows Danish was like her brother she can confined in when needed.

"Do you want this?" Danish asked softly, "You know you have a right to say no to him no matter what".

She nodded meekly, "But I don't know what I want".

Danish smiles turning to her as she looks at him innocently, "It's simple, really. Do you see yourself with him for the rest of your life? Do you wish to take part in his life and let him take part in yours? Do you think you will be comfortable sharing your thoughts, wishes or anything with him? Do you see a future? A family? Do you think he can provide for your mentality and financially?".

"He can do all that". She said shyly looking down

Ahil walks towards the garden when his steps halted looking at her with his brother and his fist clenched.

Wait! Was she blushing? With his brother?

Now he was fuming.

"One last question". Danish said softly, "What do you feel when you imagine someone else with him? As in, someone else being his wife?"