62.1: "A torn piece of her"

Today was the day that she actually woke up happy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today was the day that she actually woke up happy. She was actually looking forward to the day.

Aaira Khan is excited for her day for once in her life. She took a day off work just so she can prepare for the day. Her friend- Raina was coming over before they have to leave.

Aaira spent a very long time without a sibling. It wasn't because she never had a sibling it was just because her brother always lived aboard with her uncle since she turned five. She remembers how much she had cried when her older brother was leaving. She had begged everyone to not do that. However, it was her parents decision to move her brother to America with her father's brother. Once her brother had moved, she hadn't seen him ever. She had grown up hearing his name and watching his pictures that her uncle sent but never directly from him. He was always too busy. Either in football, studies or job.

Today was also her birthday. She was turning 27. Her first birthday with her brother after ages. Her brother reached to her just a day prior saying he wants to meet her. She tried to ask about how he was or what he was doing but he said he just arrived back home and wanted to see her.

She was ready before time and so excited that she arrived early to the destination. It was a empty parking space of an old mall and her brother said he wants to meet some place quiet.

"Just wait and see how much of a racist they are". Nael (her brother) said as he watches his sister from the car

Nael was 30 now and living the best life. He fell in love with a girl from his university and he wants to marry her by all means. His uncle said he had to get his real family approval or he can't get married and he remember if not everything of his family that they are big on skin colour, race and other things.

Rani was a Princess of their city and a daughter of the most wealthy man. Her family were rich and they all
have darker skin shade. He didn't care about such things. He had fell in love with her brain. He was her partner for a project when it all started and here he was miles away from home but he can do everything for her.

He was a little afraid of Rani's brother - the Prince and soon to be the King of the city. Shayaan Haider was the most scary person he had encountered in his life. His body still ache from the beating he got from Shayaan when he first confess his love. Shayaan didn't take lightly to anything. He doesn't speak. When he speaks, he says few words. Everyone, even his family, is scared of him.

He wonder who will ever get past him. Shayaan gaze narrow at him, "Get over with it".

Nael throw a look at Rani before he walks out of the car towards his sister. He had never seen his sister beside in pictures that he was never interested in. His parents always loved his sister more than him. He kept Rani on a call so they can hear everything that he will speak.

Aaira turns around when she heard her name and she felt her heart beating loudly when she saw her brother. When he was near she quickly hug her brother having missing the warmth of her brother. She never experienced a love as pure as she had thought her brother will have for her.

The Tales of love- IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें