Bonus chapter#2:"Blossoming of love".

Before you start just like the title says this is the second bonus chapter for the story 48 and the characters are grown now.

I know you all asked for Hasan's story so here we go.

Make sure you remember the characters from the last chapters.

******

Yusra blinks her eyes tired from her two hours nap as she pats the other side to feel her husband usual comfort which he is not providing today for some odd reasons.

Her lips turn to pout at her need to find her husband so she can simply have a hug that she craves for. It is simple, as they grew old, they start to find happiness in smaller and simpler actions.

As she moves out of the bed carrying her heavy body towards the door opening it to start her hunt for her husband. It has to be about ten minutes later that she finds him in his usual spot; gym.

Even at this age, he just wouldn't stop his habit of exercising and she has nothing to complain about because, he did look fine, maybe more than that but we don't have to tell him that now do we?

Shaking her head to stop her thoughts, she enters inside while he was busy lifting weight as she wraps her arms around his back, hugging him tightly.

"Why did you leave me alone?". Her voice was muffled because her face was in his back

His body vibrates from a chuckle that makes her smile, "I am sorry, baby. I just thought I won't have much time to do anything when you start to play cupid".

Rami places the weight down turning to his beautiful wife as he places his hand on her cheeks, kissing her forehead. To say that she has grown into a beautiful creation of his life won't be a lie. He cannot believe that one day he will simply find the pleasure of looking at someone and not be bored of it even after years.

She rolls her eyes, "Don't tell me you don't see how they look at each other".

He makes a face, "I would rather not think about our daughter like that. Maybe I will just lock her in her room and everything will be good".

She slaps his shoulder, "Our daughter is a grown adult who needs love in her life".

"I need my wife love too, do you see me complaining?". He asked rolling his eyes as his hand plays with a strand of her hair

"You have your wife love for the past years". She started jabbing her finger in his muscled chest, "Dammit! Why do you have to exercise so much, my finger almost broke".

"Why do you not exercise much?".

"Don't throw words back at me".

"Why not".

"Because I said so".

"I don't have to listen to you".

"Oh, is that right?". She said smirking and to this day he finds his heart-stopping, "Let's see when I give you my famous treatment and how you will feel later".

"But baby". He whined, "We are supposed to play cupid".

"If I start playing cupid with you by my side our daughter might not marry for another 20 years".

"That's the plan". He mumbles watching her step on his feet walking away and he groaned

She walks out of the gym planning what she needs to do tomorrow. She opens her phone dialling a number.

"Hasan". She said over-enthusiastically watching her husband entering as she turns to the other side ignoring him

"Ji, meri ammi Jaan?". Hasan said looking at the pile of work in front of him but he can do that later (yes, my sweet mother)