62.6: "A final piece of them".

"I am not sure how it happens"

"I am not sure how it happens". Ibrahim said as they sit in her office looking over the shareholders and their shares in her company, "There is no way that bastard will do something like this".

Sahil sold his shares. This was a news she received after she was announced the new Queen. She didn't know how it happens. But the relief she felt when she heard about it was real. For years, Sahil had made her life impossible even after she divorced him. He would call her random times, say disgusting things and demand things off her.

"Actually Shayaan saw his messages the other day". She wince remembering that, "He was very angry".

"He hurt you?" Ibrahim asked anger shining in his eyes

"No! He will never do such a thing. He was angry and requested I explain why is Sahil harassing me. Sahil sent some rather vulgar messages and demanding I meet him immediately. Sahil blocked him. Said he will deal with it". She sighs, "Ibrahim, my husband is not real. No way. You should have seen how angry he was yet how gentle he was with me. Even when he spends so many hours solving problems, he always has time for me. He never lose his temper even if he had a bad day. He always makes me feel like I belong. He brings me flowers every night and cooks for me. He doesn't even let me cook for him until he is by my side so he can do most of the work".

"I am real". She heard her husband voice and a shriek escapes her making him chuckle, "You forgot your lunch".

She knows he must have cooked the food again for her. Because he doesn't trust anyone when the food is left out for sometime. He doesn't take any risk when it comes to her either.

"Hi". She said blushing because she never meant for him to hear all that, "When did you come?"

"At the right time". He said placing the food in front of her and taking her hand to kiss it, "How are you, Ibrahim?"

"Good. Just figuring somethings". Ibrahim said smiling, "You never had a dinner with her family so I want to invite you both over".

"We can't come". She replied instantly knowing that he hates crowd and he cannot eat anything even if they go

"Its fine". Her husband said as if reading her thoughts, "Tell us when and we will be there. Just a thing, don't have people who will insult or hurt my wife emotions".

"No way. It's just going to be doing the cooking with some other cousins and you two".

"So none of your family are good people?"

Ibrahim scoffed, "My wife is not even dark just pale and they degraded her to the point she had a mental breakdown. I was so blind to their hate or maybe I didn't want to see that I let her get hurt. She hadn't forgiven me even after three long years".

Her heart clench. She remembers how innocent and beautiful Ibrahim wife was until she was married and lost all of her. His wife is still in therapy but she is never going to forgive Ibrahim. He has begged her not to divorce him hence the divorce didn't proceed and everyone wants her to just forget and forgive him. It's not that easy. The man you marry with the thoughts that he will be your other half - and the moment you realize that he is not kills something within the person.