𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

"Come on, Seth"

Seth hadn't picked up his phone and to say that William was mad was an understatement. He was furious. That little pixie thinks she can get away with it. William scratched his chin, frowning as he realized that Alice could've figured out that Edward was his father. He gritted his teeth, clenching his fist. 

He glanced at his phone, contemplating his options before ringing Seth. 

"I swear to god, Seth." William grumbled. 

William let out a sigh of relief as he heard Seth's voice through the phone. "Hey William"

"We have a problem." 

"What kind of problem?" Seth questioned. 

"A big problem."

"Alright, I'll be there in twenty."

"Bye, Seth" William slammed his phone down, pacing around his room while rubbing his forehead with his hand. He was thankful that his mother hadn't gotten home yet, she would obviously be worried at the boy's behavior. 

William huffed, walking out of his room and towards the outside. It was now nighttime, the sun hidden behind the clouds, darkness taking over. William hadn't realized how later it had become. He felt bad about calling Seth. Seth probably just wanted some sleep. 

His head snapped up as he heard the rumble of a car engine. He hadn't realized he had been engrossed in his thoughts.

Seth groaned as he exited the car, appearing to have just leapt out of bed. "What was so urgent that you had to call me at this time of night?"

"Sorry but I need your help." 

"What for?" Seth replied, rubbing his face tiredly. "I'm glad to help you" Seth added. 

William chuckled. "Just come inside."

Seth complied, following William as the boy walked towards his room. He opened his bedroom door, slamming it shut. He took a deep breath before pulling out Edward's suit.

Seth's eyes widened. "Where did you get that!"

"At a tuxedo shop" William whispered. "From Alice."

"Alice? She probably saw something." Seth shrugged. "She's really nice . . ." Seth ranted. 

William interrupted him. "She might know that Edward is my father." 

Seth looked taken aback. "What? How?"

"She might've seen it in her visions. There is a possibility."

Seth shrugged. "There's a fifty-fifty chance."

William groaned, slapping the boy's shoulder lightly. "That doesn't make me feel better."

William sighed, feeling strangely nervous in the boy's presence. "Do you wanna stay the night?"

Seth sucked in a breath, appearing nervous. He contemplated his answer, hesitating for a moment. "Sure. That'd be nice."

William let out a sigh of relief, one that he hadn't known he had been holding in. "I only have one bed and the floor isn't that comfortable. You can have my bed if you want."

"I'll just sleep on the floor." 

"Ok. I'll set up a bed for you." William answered reluctantly. 

William walked towards the living room, grabbing some pillows from the couch. 

"Want a blanket?" 

"I'm good" Seth answered. 

William grabbed a blanket anyway and walked towards the his bedroom, placing the pillow and blanket on the floor. William walked towards his own bed, laying on it. 

"Seth" William asked, glancing at him.

"Yes?" Seth replied. 

"What's an imprint?"