𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Victoria smiled as she noticed William and Seth's expressions. She tilted her head, sending William a mocking smile. 

"Dance with me, little swan." Victoria said, grinning at William. 

"No" William snarled, taking a step forward towards Victoria. 

Victoria shrugged, circling them like she was the predator and they were the prey. "Dance with me," she repeated. "Or the boy dies."

"You-" William began, snarling viciously. Seth placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, calming William down. Seth stared up at William, gazing into the boy's brown eyes. 

"Do what Victoria says" Seth whispered. "I'll go enjoy the party" Seth replied, forcing a strained smile on his face. 

Victoria smiled, waving coyly as Seth as the boy walked away. William hoped help would arrive soon. 

William trembled violently as Victoria placed her hands on his lower back. 

"Now," she whispered, leaning closely to his ear. "We don't want to reveal your little furry problem, do we?"

William froze for a moment before glaring at her. Victoria wore a triumphant smirk on her face as she watched the boy's livid expression. "No, we don't want that."

She dug her manicured fingernails in his skin, drawing blood. He squeezed her tightly, digging his hands into her waist. They glared at each other, swaying to the music. Victoria grabbed his hand, dragging him inside. She smirked as William glared at her with unrelenting fury.

"I'm going to kill you." William said darkly. 

Victoria shrugged, dragging her hand along his shoulder. "Not if I kill you first."

William smirked. "We'll see."

Victoria sighed, her voice traveling over the loud music and the shouts of the teenagers surrounding them. "I remember all those years ago." 

William tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. "How long ago?"

"When poor, little, Bella Swan ran right into my path," she whispered, flashing him a sinister smile. William growled in response, glaring at her. "And so did you."

William froze, glancing around and spotting Edward and Seth, who were engaged in a heated conversation and glancing over at the two. 

"Seems like I've been caught." 

She squeezed his hand tightly. William's bone cracked and broke as her marble hand squeezed his. William let out a groan of pain, biting his lip and clutching his broken hand. He glared at Victoria as she walked away, disappearing. 

Seth immediately rushed over to William tightly, grabbing his broken hand gently. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. She just broke my hand, that's all."

Seth shot him an unimpressed look before sighing and running a hand through his hair. "Should we go after her?"

"We should." William spoke, stalking off in Victoria's direction, Seth following him closely. 

"We can't let her get away."

William hummed in agreement, running towards the woods. 

Little did they know, things would only get worse . . .