♥︎Four♥︎

"Kenzie wake up it's 5:30" I heard Avani say. We decided it would just make sense for her to stay at my house. I got up and we got ready for cheer practice. Me and Avani were taking selfie's with eachother than my phone dinged.

Joshy🥰♾
Hey
                                                                     Hey
Do you have plans after practice?
                                            No I don't think so
Cool do you wanna get coffee after
                                                         Sounds fun :)

"After practice I'm going to hang out with Josh" Avani looked at me "Awww ok I'll allow it this time.." we laughed and walked downstairs my mom was down there "Goodmorning mom" Avani said and smiled, like I said earlier Avani was close to my family and I was close to hers. "Good morning girls...what time does you practice end today." "8:00" I responded "But Kenz has a date with her BOYFRIEND..." my mom looked at me "aww" she smiled at me "bring him over for dinner!" My mom
Insisted "I'll ask him ok byeee." We walked out of the house and got in Avanis car, and I connected my blue tooth, I started singing along to the music "girl we've been friends for 11 years and I didn't know you could sing!" I laughed and we sang and talked we arrived at practice and changed into our uniforms coach wanted us to practice in them since we have a game tomorrow. "Positions!" My coach yelled and we ran to are spots. It was a pretty good practice, me and Avani went to the locker room and changed into normal clothes and did a quick half French braid into a bun

 It was a pretty good practice, me and Avani went to the locker room and changed into normal clothes and did a quick half French braid into a bun

"The cutest" Avani said after I finished changing, and we walked out Josh, Jaden, and Anthony were standing outside waiting

"The cutest" Avani said after I finished changing, and we walked out Josh, Jaden, and Anthony were standing outside waiting. "Have fun on your date." Jaden smirked at Josh and I and we just laughed, "wait Avani are you going to your house?" "yeah probably" "Okay can you tell my mom I'm going to your place later and we will be over for dinner." She smiled and nodded and I walked with Josh to his car.

"How was practice." Josh asked as he was pulling out of the parking lot. "Pretty good what about you?" Josh laughed "It was good for the most part." I smiled "oh yeah my family wants to meet you... they wanted to know if you wanted to come for dinner... you can absolutely say no.." "yeah I'll go I mean I already know Blake and kinda know Bryce." We laughed and arrived at this really cute cafe.

"So game day tomorrow!" I was honestly so excited. "Yep senior year." I laughed "do you know what college you want to go to?" He made a thinking face, "I mean Ohio State or UCLA... and be a football player." He added on to his sentence. "No way UCLA, and Ohio State are in my top three, Kent State is also a school I want to go to." He smiled at me "what do you want to do in college?" "Well I mean I love cheer so like I would cheer in college but my dream is to be a fashion designer." I laughed a little, Josh was just the cutest. "Aww that's fun have you designed anything yet?" The waiter came and put coffee down on our table. "I mean believe it or not I designed are Cheer uniforms, but I also draw a bunch of of things in my notebook." Josh looked at me in shock, "wow that's impressive." I laughed. We order the food ate, and talked it was so fun. I got to Avanis house and walked in.

"Heyy momma Gregg." I said as I walked through the living room. "Avanis in her room." I smiled and walked up to her room. "How was your date." Avani basically said before I even got through the door. "It was amazing he is literally the cutest..." Avani smirked, "at the game tomorrow you two have to take one of those cute cheer leader football player picture thingys!!" I laughed "whatever you say!" Then our phones dinged

Cheer/Football favs

Jaden 🤪🏈
Is the game home tomorrow?!

Joshy🥰♾
Yeah

Do we have to dress nice?
Avani❤️😉
Yeah :(

                                                                Ugh....

Avani❤️😉
Omg Kenz what are you gonna
do for the game when you have to
wear your cheer stuff and your
bfs jersey?!

                                       The same thing you did...
                                        you have a boyfriend on the
                                         football team

Anthony💙
Yep I'm here :(

Avani❤️
Sorry ant love ya

After the conversation me and Avani made TikToks and watched Netflix then decided we should head to my house for dinner. "Hey girls" my dad said as we walked in "hey dad" I replied. "Oh yeah Um Josh is coming." Bryce walked downstairs "who?" I looked at Bryce "Josh... the star of the football team?!" He looked at me confused "once you see him you will know!" Avani added "Wait are you guys dating?" Blake just showed up out of nowhere, "yeah I guess..." Avani face lit up "They are!!" Bryce and Blake looked at eachother and just shrugged "guys your father and I leave tomorrow." My parents were really good doctors and they were going to travel to a few different countries. "But remember Avanis parents know so you can always go stay with them..." my dad added, "how long will you be gone?" Blake asked "three months I believe..." I frowned.

I heard a knock on the door and I went and opened it , it was Josh. I gave him a hug and smiled as we walked in. "Josh my man!" Blake said as he walked over to Josh and did the bro hug thing, then Bryce walked over and did the same. "Hi Josh, nice to meet you." My dad said as he shook Joshs hand. "Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes." My mom said and smiled. Me, Avani and Josh walked to the couch and I told Josh about how my parents were leaving. "Dinner!" My mom yelled so we walked over to the kitchen. "Is Addison not Coming today?!" I asked Bryce, Addison was Bryce's girlfriend "no it's her brothers birthday!" I nodded and took a bite of my food. "So how did you and Josh meet Kenzie?" I laughed "we've gone to the same school for four years now." Blake looked up from his phone, "no like what lit the spark." Blake added to my dads question and Avani started laughing with me "Well... he almost hit me in the head with a football, but me being awesome caught it and walked it over to him and gave it back." We all laughed "it was a good catch!" Josh added making everyone laugh harder.

Dinner was good and they all seemed to like Josh. It was 8:45pm now and Josh had to leave at 9. Me him and Avani were sitting in my room "so Joshy, when can I meet your family?" I laughed a little, "I mean they will be at the game tomorrow and you can come over after." I smiled "I think I'm gonna go home." Avani stood up and hugged me "ok see you tomorrow morning!!" She waved and walked out of my room. "So how did you and Avani become so close?" Josh looked up at me "we were in first grade and we were at Bryce's basketball game... both of us were getting a snack with a parents and it was like an insistent click!" I laughed "our parents got each others number then we were in the same second grade class and became best friends." Josh smiled "wow that's actually cool!" I laughed again. "I should probably get going see you at school tomorrow!" I walked Josh to the door and hugged him goodbye.