♥︎Twenty seven♥︎

(STREAM SOUR IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!)

~Kenzie's POV~
I honestly don't know why I was so scared but I just had a bad feeling. We all followed Avani in and sat at a table furthest away from Vinnie.

"You good Kenz?" Josh asked me still holding my hand, I nodded.

"Let's go order." Charli said standing up waiting for everyone else to. Once we ordered we walked back to the table and Vinnie was at the table next to us.

"Hey guys." Vinnie said putting his fist out for a fist bump, no one moved.

"Do you need something?" Avani said picking up a French fry and rolling her eyes. Vinnie chuckled pulling up a chair and setting it next mine, I scooted closer to Josh.

"Did you get my texts Kenz?" Vinnie asked putting his arm around me. I felt so uncomfortable I've never felt like this before.

"Yeah." I said trying not to look at Vinnie, I grabbed Joshes hand again and I felt this feeling of protection and safety.

"So you just didn't respond?" Vinnie said getting even closer, I looked at Josh.

"Ok dude that's enough. Get off of her" Josh said raising his voice.

"Im fine here." Vinnie responded sounding like a douche.  Josh was getting really angry.

"She is clearly uncomfortable." Josh said standing up. I gave Avani a look from across the table.

"Did she say that?" Vinnie said standing up as well so him and Josh were now face to face.

"Just leave her alone." Jaden yelled from where he was sitting at the table.

"So you wanna get involved now? Did you like Mackenzie like a week ago?" Vinnie said. Me, Josh and Charli all look at Jaden.

"What? Did you?" Charli asked staring at Jaden in the eyes. Jaden looked at Avani.

"Avani.. do you know something?" I asked looking back and fourth between her and Jaden. Josh came back over and sat down.

"Sorry didn't mean to cause any problems." Vinnie said sitting back down next to me.

"Vinnie just shut the fuck up." Josh said rolling his eyes and and stood up again. He motioned all of us to come so we followed him outside and got in the car. (They grabbed the food don't worry)

"Wait Jaden do you like Kenz?" Charli asked looking at Jaden. I rolled my eyes because that wasn't really important right now. I wanted to tell them how scared I was in that moment and uncomfortable Vinnie made me feel.. but I didn't.

"no." Jaden said kinda quietly then looked at Avani.

"Stop looking at Avani and answer the question Jaden." Josh yelled making everyone look at him.

"I did answer I said no."

"So why do you keep looking at Avani?" Charli asked focusing on Avani.

"Ok fine I liked Mackenzie like a month ago when her and Josh were broken up. Im over it now." Jaden answered looking at his feet.

"Guys it doesn't matter." I said looking back at all three of them. The rest of the ride was quiet. Before we went back to my house we dropped Nessa off at her house.

|Kenzies house|

I looked at my phone and I saw messages from Vinnie.

Vinnie
Josh cheated on u

Vinnie
I'm being serious

Vinnie
Answer
Wdym??? W/who
Vinnie
Nessa
I don't believe you
Vinnie
Ask him

This number has been blocked

"Kenz are you okay?" Josh asked sitting down next to me.

"Did you cheat?" I asked with tears in my eyes, trying not to let them fall.

"What?!" Josh said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Josh I'm being serious." I said looking down because if I looked up I would lose it.

"Mackenzie I would never. I love you." Josh said wrapping his arms around me. "Why would you even think that?" He added.

"I don't know." I said not wanting to tell him Vinnie told me.  "I'll be back." I said said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"Yo Kenz you good?" Jaden said as I passed him on the stairs.

"Jaden can we talk." I asked as we stopped on the stairs. He nodded and followed me to my room. I closed the door and locked it.

"What's up?" He asked sitting on my hanging chair and I sat on my bed.

"So Vinnie text me and told me Josh cheated on me." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"And do you believe Vinnie?" Jaden asked.

"I mean no because Josh has been with me for the past three days. And I trust Josh more than I trust Vinnie so if Josh told me he didn't cheat I believe him." I said.

"Ok so why did you want to talk to me." Jaden asked looking at me.

"I felt so scared earlier today like I've never felt that way before. I was like uncomfortable." I looked down so the tears wouldn't fall out of my eyes.

"Did you tell Josh or Avani?" Jaden asked, I shook my head. "Why are you telling me this?" Jaden asked standing up and walking over to my bed.

"I don't know. I trust you, it's like the difference between a girl bestfriend, boyfriend and a boy bestfriend. I mean I trust them I just don't know." I said me and Jaden were now making eye contact.

"Kenzie..." in the moment Jaden leaned in and kissed me, the problem was I kissed him back. I pulled away and looked down at my feet.

"no no no. Shit. I literally just asked josh if he cheated then this happened." I said standing up off the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it I don't know why I did that." Jaden said also standing up.

"I'm going to go downstairs." I said unlocking the door and quickly going downstairs.

"Where's charli?" I asked once I got to the kitchen were Avani and Josh were.

"She left." Avani said grabbing an apple from the table. Then Jaden walked into the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to go." Jaden said looking anywhere but at Josh.

"Jaden and I kissed." I said. Josh and Avani looked at eachother shocked.

"Mackenzie..." Jaden said quietly.

"I'm not going to lie to them." I said loudly and kinda mean.

"Wow." Josh said walking out and leaving the house.

(Ok dang ummm I wonder what's gonna happen next lol)