♥︎Nine ♥︎

~Joshes POV~
"Dude what's your problem?" Jaden came into the locker room yelling, "what are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes "with Mackenzie! What was that for." I shrugged "dude I have no clue what your talking about. "Hmm I don't know maybe when you said 'Whatever text him' then you walked away like an ass" once again I rolled my eyes "where's Vinnie anyway?" Jaden let out a chuckle "well if you stayed out there you would know." Jaden walked out of the locker room and I continued getting ready for practice.

~Mackenzies POV~
"Hey guys" Charli walked over to me and Avani "hey char." I smiled at her "I like someone!" Charli just blurted out "ohhh who?" Avani said "GIRLS!! Practice now." Out coached screamed into the locker room. "I'll tell you guys later!" Charli said as we walked out "let's run the routine girls" the coach blew her whistle and everyone did the routine as I sat and watch. I noticed Vinnie on the field and I smiled a little. "Mackenzie any corrections for the girls?" I quickly looked back at the the girls and answered the coach's question "umm yeah uhh make sure you don't hyper extend your knees, I notice a couple people do it on the pyramid." The coach nodded.

Practice was over and we were in the locker room changing "so Char who's the boy?" Avani asked and Charlis cheeks turned red "Chase Hudson." My jaw dropped "awww... doesn't he play on JV?" I asked "yeah!" She answered "we love it." Avani smiled and we walked out of the locker room, Josh and Jaden were waiting like normal. "So any plans?" Jaden asked us, all of us shook our heads "wanna get coffee or something?" Charli asked "I'm down!" Avani said and everyone agreed "we should invite Vinnie." I said, Josh made a sighing sound. "Josh... what's your problem with Vinnie?" I was staring Josh dead in the eye. "What do you mean." I laughed and rolled my eyes "really?! What do I mean.... maybe the fact that you haven't said or done anything nice to him!" Josh looked away for a split second then looked back "I haven't done anything nice for him? I got him on the team." He basically yelled at me "so then what's wrong with him." I yelled back "I don't know maybe the fact that he's a pretty attractive dude and my girlfriend has been clinging to him the whole day." I looked at Avani then back to Josh "I'm sorry I'm trying to be nice... It's only his first day!!" my voice cracked a little "whatever.... your just a clingy person." Josh said back, my eyes started to water "if I'm so 'clingy' I'll just leave!" I left as fast as I could with my crutches "Kenz... no that's not what I meant." I heard josh say but it was to late I was gone.

~Joshes POV~
"Kenz... no that's not what I meant." I said, but she didn't even look back "wow Josh..." Avani said as she grabbed Charlis arm and walked towards Mackenzie. I sat on the ground with Jaden looking at me "God why did I say that." I punched the floor. "Dude chill, your scared." Jaden said and I looked at him confused "what would I be scared about?" He looked past me at Vinnie, "your scared that Vinnie is gonna take Kenzie." Jaden said. He was right I was scared, she's the best thing to ever happen to me. "What if she leaves me for him?" I asked "man she won't... you love her don't you?" Wow when Jaden said that I got this weird feeling, we've never said I love you but I knew I loved her. "Yeah man I do, but what if she doesn't love me?" Jaden shook his head "dude she does, you need to talk to her and Vinnie." I nodded "your right, umm I'll catch you later?" Jaden nodded and walked to his car and I walked over to Vinnie

"Hey.." I said to Vinnie "hey dude what's up?" He smiled "I'm sorry for being acting the way I did..." Vinnie laughed, so I smiled "nah man.... Don't worry about it. Oh yeah thank you so so much for getting me on the team!" I laughed "oh yeah sure thing, if I didn't Kenzie would have probably killed me." We both laughed "so how long have you and Mackenzie been together, and how did you guys happend?" Vinnie asked, I thought those were weird questions but I answered anyways "it's almost been two months and I almost hit her in the head with a football." Vinnie laughed "wow!! Shes pretty hot so your lucky dude." Vinnie said while laughing, I nodded "yeah.... anyways I should get going...."

~Mackenzies POV~
I was sitting in the car waiting for Avani and Charli. "Kenz you okay?" Charli asked as she sat down in the back seat. "Yeah I'm fine..." I lied but it doesn't matter anyways.

We arrived at my house and Bryce, Tayler, and Blake were all in the living room as soon as I sat on the coach I bursted out into tears "What's wrong?" Bryce asked looking at Avani "Her and Josh got in a fight.." Avani Put her arm around my shoulder "about what Tayler asked. "This hot new kid and basically Josh said she was a 'clingy person' and he was acting like a bitch." Avani said and I felt another hand on my back. "You know he wasn't being serious.." Bryce said. "Yes he was." I managed to say through my tears "if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it." I finished my sentence "he's was just mad and Jealous." Avani said "I don't care." I yelled. It was silent for a couple of minutes "what if-" I sighed "what if he doesn't like me anymore..." I said calmly trying to hold back tears. "No baby don't say that!" Avani said "You guys were meant for eachother." Blake added "Talk to him.." Bryce said. I nodded.

About 30 minutes later, Charli left and Blake went over to Noah's, so me, Avani, Bryce and Tayler were the only ones at my house. My phone dinged and I was hoping it was Josh texting me

Jaden🖤😎
Hey hru??
I'm fine, have u talked
to Josh?
Jaden🖤😎
Not since practice
Oh ok
Jaden 🖤😎
We should talk can we
Meet at Dunkin?
Sure ig.
Jaden🖤😎
Cool see ya there in 10?
Kk

"Can someone drive me to Dunkin?" I asked "I can!" Tayler said "ok we need to go like now." I demanded "wait why are you going?" Avani asked "Jaden asked me to meet him there I don't now why." I shrugged "oh ok have fun." I laughed a little.

"Thanks Tayler for taking me." I smiled "of course anything for my sister." I laughed a little "I love you Tayler." I looked at him "I love you more Kenz!" He said back to me, which really boosted my mood. "Do you need a ride home or will Jaden take you?" Tayler asked "Umm I'll ask Jaden but if he can't take me home I'll let you know." He nodded "have fun!" He smiled and I waved."

I made my way into Dunkin and saw Jaden. "Hey Jay Jay" I said as I sat down "what's up." He laughed "so what did I come her for?" I said sarcastically "We need to talk about you and Josh..." I laughed "are you out relationship therapist now?" He rolled his eyes "no but I am both you guys bestfriend and I already talked to Josh." I took a drink from my coffee Jaden had already ordered me "ok so what?" I looked at Jaden in the eyes "well... first tomorrow is the game your suppose to wear your boyfriends jersey..." I looked at Jaden confused "have you guys talked about that yet?" He finished his question. I shook my head "no... but I will I text him tonight, maybe..." Jaden rolled his eyes. "I would have texted him earlier but ya know I'm clingy so I'm giving him space." I took another sip of my drink "you know he wasn't serious.." I wanted to scream when Jaden said that "yep that's what everyone keeps saying but that doesn't change anything... those words came out of his mouth." I slammed my drink on the table. "Your right, he said it he can't take that back but that doesn't change the fact that he love you!" My jaw dropped, did Jaden really just say that Josh loved me "no no no, shoot don't tell him I said that." Jaden stared at me "he loves me?" I wanted to cry happy tears, as Jaden nodded. "Just talk to him..." Jaden said.