♥︎Twenty one♥︎

*One Month later*
(Idk let's say like the end of November)

Cheer/Football faves

Charli 🦋🤍
How is football season
already Over!! :(

Jaden😎🖤
Now what are we suppose
To do
                                                          I have nothing to                    
                                                     look forward to now

Avani❤️
Frrr

Joshy 🥰❤️
We are never gonna
Play/cheer football at that
School again

Avani❤️
OMG!!
                                                     STOP! I'm going to cry
                                                      Again

I decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day

It was Friday so I had school, Avani came and picked me up and we stopped at Dunkin like normal

It was Friday so I had school, Avani came and picked me up and we stopped at Dunkin like normal. Then we walked into the school. I got to my locker and Josh was already there "Did you hear about the new girl coming?" He asked me as he took a sip of my coffee, "no.. who is she?" I asked as I grabbed my binders "I think her names Nessa, I don't know Jaden told me about her, she's in our first period." Josh said as he shut my locker, I just nodded.

We got into our first period class and I see a really pretty girl standing alone so I walked up to her "hey." I said smiling "hi." She responded "are you new?" I said as friendly as possible, "yeah." She smiled "well I'm Mackenzie, this is Josh." I said pulling Joshes arm so he was standing next to me. "Nice to meet you." Josh said, "I'm Nessa by the way." She said, then Avani and Jaden walked in "Kenz!" Avani said walking over to where we were standing with Jaden behind her "oh hi." Avani said, "Nessa this is Avani she's my friends and this is Jaden also my friend." They all waved to eachother. "New student new seats!" The teacher said as she walked in, we change seats way to much in this class. "........ and back row we have Jaden, Nessa, Mackenzie, Josh and Avani." We all looked at eachother and smiled after a very boring lesson we had 20 minutes of free time so we all talked. "Do you guys want to come over tonight?" I asked everyone, "I was already going to show up at your house." Avani said causing everyone to laugh "Oh Nessa you can come too!" I said, she smiled "I'll go." Jaden said and Josh agreed "ok I'll ask Charli when I see her." I said. I gave Nessa my phone number and address then the bell rang and we went to second period.

|Lunch|

I walked with Nessa to where we normally eat lunch "so how has everything been?" I asked her as we were walking down the steps to get to the cafeteria "it's been good." She said, she sounded kinda shy. "Guys!" Avani said once we got to the table "Mackenzies birthday tomorrow!" Everyone at the table clapped, "guys stop seriously." I said my face turning red. "You will finally be 18 like the rest of us." Jaden said laughing, and everyone else started laughing too.

I kept seeing Nessa stare at Josh but I tried to ignore it. Most of the lunch we just talked about random things but I didn't really pay attention.

|End of school day|
I saw Josh and Nessa walking out of seventh period together laughing, "Kenzie?" Avani said as we were standing at my locker "uh yeah?" I said still looking at Josh and Nessa talking. "Omg, Kenz no!!" I looked at Avani confused "Stop looking at them like that." Once again I looked at Avani confused "you look jealous." I did a fake gasp "me, Jealous no." Avani raised an eyebrow, then Josh walked over to us. "What's up guys." Josh said giving me a hug, "Kenz is jealous." Avani said leaning against the locker next to mine, I lightly hit Avanis arm. "Of what?" Josh asked. "You and Nessa." Avani said like I wasn't even standing there, "guys I'm not jealous." I said getting a little angry I saw Avani and Josh look at eachother and raise an eyebrow I just rolled my eyes.

Charli walked over to us and at the same time Nessa and Jaden did "so what's the plan for tonight?" Jaden asked. "I'm going over to Joshes house right now, but everyone can come to my house at like 5?" I said. "Sounds good to me." Avani said. "That works for me." Jaden said nodding and everyone else also agreed.

We got to Joshes car and drove to his house. "Where is you family?" I asked Josh once we walked into his house, "they had to go out of town for liv." He said as we started walking up the stairs to his room. "No Joshy why didn't you tell me you could have stayed at my house." I felt bad that he was alone. "It's fine." Josh said once we sat on his bed, I just gave him a look "your staying at my house, and you can't say no." I demanded as Josh shook his head. "Would your mom even let me?" Josh asked. "I don't know but if she doesn't then we can say your staying with Blake. I mean Addison stays over all the time." I said then shrugged, Josh just smiled "your so cute!" He said then pecked my lips and I blushed. "I'll text my mom right now." I said pulling out my phone.

Mom❤️

Hey mom!
Mom❤️
What's up?
Joshes family is
gone for the week...
Mom❤️
And?
Can he stay with us?
Mom❤️
I mean, I don't
Care. If his family is
Okay with it.
Ok tyyy love you!
Josh say ty too!
Mom❤️
Love you both!

"Now we can have our first sleepover together!" I said really excited. "You should probably pack and then we should go." I said standing up and Josh nodded and packed his bag. We walked outside and he locked his door. "This is going to be so fun I said." As I opened my car door, "I know I'm so excited." Josh said as he sat in his seat. As he reversed he put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him and smiled then we made it to my house.

(Sorry guys it's been like 4 days haha but I was busy over the weekend! Should I add drama with Nessa or should she become a friends? Please comment what you think!!!!)