♥︎Sixteen♥︎

(Omg I forgot to write about the Tayler stuff!!! Umm basically he got into some bike crash and Mackenzie visited him a lot during the last week and he's good now)

One week later...

So basically Avani and Josh have been ignoring me, Jaden still talks to me but not as much and I talk to Vinnie but not that much. I walked into first period and sat down everyone else was already in there I looked over at Josh, Avani and Jaden all talking then Jaden looked up and walked over to me. "Hey Kenz!" He put his hand out for a high five "do they hate me?" I looked over at Josh and Avani "no stop, they don't hate you!" Jaden put his hand on my back

"Jaden... I lost two of my best friends.. I lost Avani she was like my sister" Jaden shook his head "no you didn't lose her, she still loves you and same with Josh, come sit with us at lunch again!" Recently I've been eating with Blake, Amelie and their friends "I can't they will get mad."

"No just come... please." I sighed, "fine but if, if they get mad I'm leaving." Jaden nodded agreeing. Vinnie walked in and just went to his desk not saying a word to any one "okay class! New seats!" Okay at this point this teacher assigned new seats like everyday. "2nd to back row Vinnie,Jaden..." she said some other people and now we were on the back row "back row Avani, Mackenzie, Josh..." of course I had to be with the people who won't even look at me. Great.... "so we are starting another project the people in your row are you groups, it will be another poster!" Everyone sighed. I saw Avani and Josh pushing their desk over to mine "okay who wants to write?" Avani quickly said, with a little bit of attitude. "Umm I can? Unless one of you want to."

"I think you should write." Josh said, I really missed his voice. Avani nodded agreeing that I should write. We sat in silence for at least 5 minutes "okay so you guys hate me...?" Avani and Josh looked at eachother "of course we don't hate you we are just upset because of ya know..." Avani said but not looking at me. "Look Kenz I said I loved you and I meant it... I still do, but Avanis right I think this all could have been avoided...." I sighed "your right, Avani I love you, your like my sister and this whole week has been awful!!! Josh... I love you, you were my boyfriend and my bestfriend and I lost it all...." Avani shook her head "no Kenz your still my bestfriend, I just don't like the fact that you broke up with Josh for nothing." I looked down at my hands because Avani was right "I'm really sorry Josh!"

~Avanis POV~
"Do you think she still likes me?" Josh says as we walk out of second period, "honestly yeah, I think she's like In love with you..." I saw Josh smile "This is honestly the stupidest thing I've ever seen." Josh looked at me confused "you and Kenzie and this stupid Vinnie drama..." Josh tilted his head back now understanding.

~Joshes POV~
I agree with Avani this is stupid. Walking to third period I passed Charli "hey char." I stopped to walk with her "hey Josh."

"Can you do something for me?!" I asked her, "like what?" I looked down for a second then at Charli "can you see what Kenz would say if I asked her to homecoming!" Charli squealed "UMM YESS!" I laughed "ok thank you Char." I gave her a hug then went to class.

~Mackenzies POV~
I walked out of fourth period and saw Jaden at my locker "hey." I smiled at him as he stepped back so I could set my stuff in my locker "so your gonna sit with us again right?" I nodded "I'll try." Charli walked over to us "okay Mackenzie so I know you and Josh broke up, but let's say he asked you to homecoming you would say...." I looked at Jaden then back at Charli "I mean I would probably say yes, why?" Charli smiled so big "no reason I was just curious okay bye babeee." I laughed and me and Jaden walked to the cafeteria and sat down at the table.

"And she's back." Avani said with a little smile on her face "so we're all good?" I looked at Avani who I sat down next to, then looked at  Josh who was across from me "of course." Avani said as she pulled me into a hug. "I love you!" I laughed as I pulled out of her hug "Josh?" He looked up at me "yeah we're good." I smiled, got up and walked around the table to give him a hug "I also love you." I said and We all laughed "she loves me more tho." Avani said sarcastically, I missed Avani so much. Jaden came over to our table "ayy ok so everything's good now?" We all nodded and laughed.

(Okay so I know this book has a lot of holes and stuff, but for the rest of the book I'm actually gonna try and I wanted everything to be good between the friend group so that it's easier!!!)