♥︎ Thirty ♥︎

(I kinda forget what month it is.... So let's just say it's April so schools almost out!!!)

I heard a knock on my door so I got up and opened it.

"Kenz you've been in here for like 2 hours, are you okay?" Bryce asked following me back to my bed. I explained to him what happened.

"What would you do if Addison kissed Tayler on purpose?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

"I don't know..." Bryce answered honestly. "I would be pretty pissed thats for sure." Bryce looked at me than hugged me. "I am really sorry Kenz"

|Bryces POV|

Mackenzie was clearly hurting so I decided to talk to Josh. I drove to Joshes house and knocked on his door.

"Really dude?" I said staring at him right in the eyes. He didn't say anything. "What was going through your mind!?" Josh looked down.

"I wasn't trying to do that to Kenzie, I was trying to make Jaden mad, I wasn't thinking." Josh said looking everywhere except at me.

"Well you fucked up." I said throwing my hand up in the air.

"I know that I've been thinking about how I'm going to fix this." Josh said finally looking at me.

"Josh honestly I don't think you can." I said walking away and got in my car and left.

|Mackenzies POV|

I called Avani and she decided to come over.

"I say you break up with him." Avani said eating cheez it's .

"He's literally my soulmate. I love him so much." I said grabbing my water off the night stand.

"Okay then don't break up with." She obviously didn't care about what was going on with me.

"Avani did I do something?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"I don't know what I'm suppose to do, do you want me to go talk to Josh? I'm sorry but this isn't my problem Kenz." Avani said rolling her eyes.

"ok." I said standing up and walking downstairs.

"Hey Mackenzie." Tayler said sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Tayler!! I feel like I haven't seen you for so long!" I said giving him a big hug.

"I know. Bryce told me about Josh." He said looking down at his feet.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do." I said.

"Well you love him right?" I nodded "so if I was in your position honestly I would break up with him. And if you are actually meant to be together, then eventually you'll get back together." Tayler had some good points.

"Your right, I'm going to go to talk to him now." I said standing up and headed towards the door.

"You got this, love you." Tayler yelled so I could hear him.

"Love you." I responded and walked out the door and headed to Joshes house.

|Joshes house|

"Can I come in?" I said looking at my feet "it won't be long."

"Yeah, of course." He said softly letting me in.

"Josh, I really do love you. But I think maybe we should take a break." I couldn't look at Josh because I would start crying.

"I love you too Mackenzie." When Josh said that I wanted to cry even more. "And I'm sorry, like truely sorry." I smiled still not looking at Josh, then I stood up and walked back to my car not saying anything else. I decided to text Avani.

                                            I broke up with Josh
                                                  in case you cared
Avani ❤️
I'm still at ur house
In case you cared...

|Kenzies house|

I walked inside and saw that Tayler was still here. Him, Bryce and Avani were all in the living room, so I went over to join.

"Hey, how did it go?" Tayler asked once I sat down.

"What if this is truly the end of us?" I asked look at all three of them. None of them answered, we all sat in silence for like 10 minutes until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Bryce said standing up and walking to the door. I looked over at the door and saw Charli standing at the door. I looked at Avani and rolled my eyes.

"Can I please just talk to Mackenzie?" I heard Charli say, and a few seconds later she was standing in front of me.

"Do you want us to leave?" Tayler asked looking at me.

"No. You can stay." I said before Charli could say anything.

"Um ok I just want to apologize for what happened." She said looking me in the eyes. "I really hope that nothing changes between us or you and Josh or our friend group in general"

"Kinda too late for that.. me and Josh broke up, I'm sure Josh and Jaden are mad at eachother, and I'm mad at you so...." I rolled my eyes.

"no oh my gosh, Kenzie I'm so sorry."

"It doesn't matter because in like one month I won't have to see you again." As soon as that came out of my mouth I felt bad, but I didn't care because I was so mad.

"oh." Charli said, then she walked out of the house, and I walked up to my room.

~Time jump~
|Tuesday|

~Time jump~|Tuesday|

^^outfit

I didn't really want to school but my mom told me I should, so I did. I drove to Dunkin' and got myself a coffee. Once I arrived at school Avani was waiting for me at my locker.

"You realize you literally wearing Joshes sweatshirt right?" Avani said looking me up and down, I rolled my eyes.

"I just grabbed something random." I said closing my locker and we started walking to first period.

"Hey Kenz." Vinnie said behind me.

"Vinnie I'm not in the mood." I replied trying to walk faster to class.

"Rude." Vinnie responded sarcastically and I just looked at Avani.

Once we made it to class Josh, Jaden and Nessa were all ready in there. I sat down at my desk and said nothing.

"What's going on between you and Josh?" Jaden whispered to me once he came up to my desk.

"We broke up." I sighed putting my head on my desk.

"Wait isn't that Joshes sweatshirt?" Jaden said confused and I looked back up.

"Omg yes I'm wearing Joshes sweatshirt, I just grab something this morning." Everyone looked at me, I realized I was talking loud. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked the teacher, ran to the bathroom and started crying.