♥︎nineteen♥︎

(Jaden asked Avani to homecoming and Charlis going with Chase)

*Skip to the night before homecoming*

"Mom?" I yelled as I ran down the stairs "Yeah?" She replied back. "I don't know what to do for my hair tomorrow!" I said as I sat in the kitchen chair. "Well do you want it down, or up or what?" I rolled my eyes "I don't know that's the problem." There was a knock on the door so it must be Charli, I got up and answered it "heyy!" She said and walked through the door. "Hey, me and my mom are trying to fiqure out what to do with my hair tomorrow." Me and Charli went back to the kitchen chairs and sat down "I'm just straighting my hair and leaving it like that I think." I nodded "maybe I'll just curl my hair. Thanks for the help guys." I said standing up from the chair and Charli followed me as we walked to my room. A couple minutes later Avani came over and they stayed the night.

|5 hours until the dance|
Me, Avani and Charli were in my bathroom trying to get ready. "Avani can you do my makeup?" I asked while I was curling my hair, "yeah one second." She replied as she put her lipstick on. Avani finished doing my makeup and we were all ready except for our dresses. The boys were going to be over in one hour for pictures, then we were going to dinner then it will be time for the dance.

30 minutes later we decided to put out dresses on

(I know this isn't really a good picture of the dress but I couldn't find a different picture)

We walked downstairs and waited for the boys and their families. About 30 minutes later everyone arrived "Kenz you look gorgeous." Josh said as he walk up to me and gave me a hug. "Josh you look great!" My mom said and Josh smiled, I laughed "so we wanna go outside to take pictures?" Avanis mom asked, everyone nodded and walked outside. We took so many pictures and made TikToks and we decided we should leave for dinner.

We arrived at this very fancy restaurant and sat at our table. "I have to go to the bathroom.... Charli or Avani can you come with me?" The boys laughed "why do you need someone to go with you?" Jaden questioned, I rolled my eyes "I like going with other people because I feel safer." Avani clapped "period queen, alright let's go." She laughed and her and Charli got up and we walked to the bathroom "I'm so glad I didn't wear a long dress." I laughed as I walked out of the stall. "Can we talk about the way Josh looks at you though...." Avani said with a smirk and I made a confused face. "He's in love!" Charli added, I rolled my eyes as I washed my hands. We walked out of the bathroom and back to the table "look who's finally back." Jaden laughed, "we weren't even gone for that long." I said once I sat down. "Plus we are wearing dresses." Charli said.

We made it to the dance and I was excited but sad "guys it's are last Homecoming." I sad frowning "I know it's so sad!" Avani agreed "I still have another year." Charli said in funny way. We walked to our table and sat down "hey guys." Vinnie said walking up to us I rolled my eyes "Damn Mackenzie you look gorgeous!" I could see Josh starting to get irritated so I grabbed his hand "Do you need something?" Avani said with an attitude, Vinnie laughed "nope just came over to tell Mackenzie how good she looked" Vinnie did a gross wink "yeah you told her, she looks good you can go now..." Josh said, and Vinnie walked away. "He's an idiot." Avani said once Vinnie was out of sight. I rolled my eyes again.

A few minutes later the song 18 by One direction started to play. "Josh can we please dance to this song!" I said grabbing his hand, he smiled "yeah." We stood up and walked to where everyone else was dancing. "Josh let's make a promise, okay?" I said as he grabbed my waist "okay but what's the promise." I giggled "if we get married this is going to be the song we dance to." We stopped dancing for a second "Okay, I promise." Josh said, I put my pinky out he connected his to mine and we continued dancing. "But just out of Curiosity why?" Josh asked and giggled a little. "Well your 18 and I'll be 18 next month and it says 'I have loved you since we were 18' and it's so cute." Josh smiled, "I love you." Then Charli and Chase walked over to us  "do you guys wanna go to the photo booth with us and Jaden and Avani?" Charli asked as she grabbed my arm "yeah sure." I responded and we walked over to the photo booth. "Avani you and Jaden haven't danced yet!" I whispered while we were standing in line "and?" She rolled her eyes, "Jaden!" I yelled and he stopped his conversation with Chase "After the photo booth you and Avani are dancing!" Avani hit my arm "I'm down!" Jaden said with a smile and I smirked at Avani.

Finally we made it into the photo booth and we took so many pictures. After the photo booth I forced Avani and Jaden to dance and once they started dancing they looked happy. "After party at my place?" Josh asked, "I'll go." I said, Avani and Jaden nodding "I can't." Charli said and Chase also couldn't.

We went over to Joshes place and sat and talked in his room "Josh can I change into something of yours?" I asked because my dress was getting uncomfortable. "You should have brought another pair of clothes like me." Avani said patting herself on the back. "Yeah you can pick anything out." Josh said and I smiled. I needed up grabbing his Frick vape sweatshirt and a pair of Nike sweatpants "these smell so good!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom, I put my arm out for Avani to smell "yeah.. sure" we all laughed. After awhile Josh drove Us all to our own house and my house was last. "Tonight was fun" He smiled as we walked to my door, "It was." He nodded agreeing "I love you Josh!" I said as I gave him a hug "I love you too Kenz!" He replied back. Before he left I gave him a kiss, then he walked to his car and I waved goodbye.

(This chapter has so many cringey parts but like whatever)