♥︎Ten♥︎

Jaden drove me home and I decided to post a picture me and Jaden took.

Kenzie

Kenzie.xoxo- talk to me when your besties as cool as Jay Jay @Jadenhossler 😎
    Liked by Avani, JoshRichards and 1,384 others

@Avani- I'm def cooler
|Kenzie.xoxo- oh yess for sure
|JadenHossler- nahhh don't lie to yourself
|Avani- I hate you Jaden 🥰🥰

@JoshRichards- so we can talk?
|Kenzie.xoxo-not trying to be clingy❤️ txt me whenever 🤪
|Avani-okay Kenzzz go off

@VinnieHacker- I need friends like this. 😎
|Kenzie.xoxo- here we are ;)

"Thanks for the ride do you want to come in?" I asked Jaden as he parked in my driveway "no I should get going thanks though. Talk to Josh!" He said in a harsh tone, I smiled and waved and went inside my house "I'm back" I yelled. "hey!" Avani said from the coach "oh yeah doctors called and said you have an appointment on Wednesday and there's a chance you can get you cast of and go into a brace." Bryce said from the other side of the living room "NO WAY!!" I screamed, Everyone laughed "anyways how was Dunkin?" Tayler asked. "It was fine, okay me and Avani need to go upstairs bye boys!" I quickly said because I needed to tell Avani what Jaden told me.

We were sitting in my room so I told Avani, "he loves me!" Avanis focus was on me "what do you mean? Who?" She look confused "Josh...." Avani screamed when I said his name "Wait he said it?!" I shook my head "no Jaden told me..." I laughed. "Girl you need to talk to Josh right now...let's go!" My smiled turned to a confused face, "go where?" I questioned "Joshes house!!" Avani rolled her eyes at my question "no! What now?" Avani nodded "ok fine let me change first though."

I changed into this

I changed into this. We arrived at Joshes house and Avani stayed in the car. I knocked on the door and Joshes mom answered "oh hello Mackenzie!" She smiled at me "Hi! Is Josh home?" I asked, my voice was a little shaky. "Yeah, come in!" I walked into the house behind Joshes mom "he's in his room I think." I smiled "Ok Thank you!" I walked up to Joshes room and knocked on the door "come in!" I heard Josh yell on the other side of the door. "Oh Kenzie, um hi." When he saw me he quickly jumped out of his bed. "Sorry I should have texted or called saying I was coming.!" I was still standing by the door, I didn't know where I should sit, so I decided to stay standing. "No it's fine, you can come whenever..." he laughed a little, which made me smile "sooo... um.... I'm sorry!" I quickly said. "For what? If anything I'm sorry! I'm sorry for acting the way I did to Vinnie and I'm sorry for what I said to you." I hugged Josh. "I just got Jealous...." He said, as we were still hugging. "Joshy... you don't need to be Jealous, I'm with you." We pulled out of the hug, "Kenzie.... I love you!" I looked into Joshes eyes smiling, "I... umm, I love you too!" I laughed and Josh pulled me into a kiss. "You should stay for Dinner?!" Josh offered "Oh ok.. I should text Avani she's outside waiting..." we both laughed

"Oh guess what!" I asked Josh as we were sitting on his bed and he was playing with my hair. "What?" I smiled "I might be getting my cast off on Wednesday!" He looked at me "no way that's crazy." I laughed "So tomorrow is the game you wear my Jersey." Josh said, he sounded a little nervous as he was saying it "yeah..." I responded not knowing what to say. "Um so before you leave if you want you can take it?!" His statement sounded more like a question. "I'll take it." I smiled at him. "Dinner is ready." Olivia said through the door. Josh handed me my crutches and we made our way downstairs. The dinner was fun but I decided to go home since we had school tomorrow. Josh drove me home and handed me his Jersey before I got out of the car "See you tomorrow." He said to me as I got out of the car, "see ya!" I laughed a made my way to the door.

Once I got inside and Avani was at my house still "how was it?" She asked me, "It was good." I laughed "you fixed all your problems?!" I nodded "yep and I got his Jersey!!" Avani clapped "yesss" we laughed. "That was literally the dumbest fight ever, and it lasted all of 4 hours." Avani admitted, making me laugh harder. She decided to stay the night at my house we re watched most of The Vampire Diaries and Talked then we went to bed.

I woke up to a lot of messages but I answered the ones from Vinnie.

Vinnie 😎
Hey
Hi
Vinnie😎
So we have a game
today right?
Yep
Vinnie😎
Am I suppose to wear
a certain outfit??
Um I'm not sure what
They are wearing u might
Wanna txt Josh
Vinnie😎
Ok thanks can I
have his number?
Yeah ofc
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Vinnie😎
Thank you sm!

"Avani wake up!!!" I yelled "Dude I'm literally awake." She said in her morning voice. "Ayyy Kenz moms coming home today!" Blake yelled from outside my door, "wait really!!! Ahh yesss." I yelled back. It's been basically two months I missed them so so much "wait what about you guys dad?" Avani asked "he still has work he might be gone for another month." Blake replied now standing in my room, me and Avani just nodded "are you going to the game?" I asked Blake "I'm not sure yet Amelie wants to go so we might." Me and Avani looked at each other and smiled "AMELIE!!" We both yelled, Blake rolled his eyes "are you guys like together?!" I asked him truly excited! "I mean I haven't asked her like out." Blakes cheeks were turning red it was "Awwww!!!" Me and Avani screamed in sync. "OMG!!!! Ask her to homecoming!!" Avani was still yelling, Blake smiled "Thanks, because I totally wasn't already thinking that." Blake said sarcastically as he walked out of my room, me and Avani started laughing. We got ready for school I put on leggings, a sweatshirt and over top of the sweatshirt Josh's jersey. "Aww so cute." Avani said as I walked out of the bathroom, she was wearing her cheer uniform.

We stopped at Dunkin and got drink we decided to get some for Jaden and Josh two. We walked into school and Josh was at my locker. "Hey." He said as I open my locker "hey I got you a coffee!" I smiled, he took the coffee out of locker (I set it down there when I open my locker) "have you seen Jaden I got him one." Josh laughed "umm yeah he was at his locker last I checked." I looked over to his locker and saw him "I'll just give it to him in class." We both laughed and walked towards first period "oh by the way you look better in the Jersey than I do." I rolled my eyes then laughed.