♥︎Thirteen ♥︎

(This book is kinda boring and not that good haha but I've started another one and I like it better so..... anyways I'll still write on this one ig I already have like 5 more chapters written

We arrived at Joshes house and Avani knocked on the door "ayyy!" Jaden said as we opened and we all walked in "Remember the first time we all hung out here?" I laughed as I made my way to Josh "you mean the day I asked you out?!" I started to blush "ahh that was literally my favorite day!!!" Avani mood just changed when Josh said that. "I can get in the pool... but if we cover my cast with like a trash bag I can get in the hot tub" I mentioned because I was kinda sad I couldn't swim.

After 30 minutes of just talking everyone decided to swim so I put on my swim suit

I made my way to the pool and everyone was in, Josh got out and walked over to me "Hey Princess

I made my way to the pool and everyone was in, Josh got out and walked over to me "Hey Princess." I cringed because he knows how much I hate names like that, he just laughed "Eww!" I responded. "Do you wanna get in the hot tub?" He offered "sure!" So we got in the hot tub. "Have you thought about college?" Josh was looking down. "Yeah, have you?"

"I mean I have it's just scary ya know... leaving your family, possibly not with your friends, and Like what about us?" His voice was shaky, I grab his hand, "It is scary but don't worry because I'm sure you and Jaden will stay friends, and Avani and what about us?! Josh nothing will happen to us! Your still planning on going to UCLA or Ohio State right?" Josh thought for a second, "I mean yeah I guess..."

"I mean we could go to the same college...." After I said that Everyone else came to the hot tub "what are we talking about?" Avani asked as she got in, "College." I responded "no, you guys are all leaving me next year." Charli frowned "ahh that's so sad..." Jaden said in a sad tone mocking Charli, she slightly punched his arm we laughed "Well me and Kenz are gonna go to the same college..." Avani said laughing, "Wouldn't it be crazy if we all went to the same college!!" Jaden said, "Omg wait no that's honestly a good idea."

"I'm down, which college though?" Honestly it sounded like a good idea to me ya know friends forever and shit. "UCLA!?" Avani screamed, that has always been are dream school... "you guys know that isn't at all realist right." Josh said in a kinda mean way, Idk but Josh has really been mean lately "Damn dude way to kill the mood..." Jaden laughed. I forgot about Vinnie for a second he was just sitting in the corner of the hot tub, "Vinnie do you have any plans for college?" He smiled when I asked him, "Of course you wanna know.." Josh said under his breath, but everyone heard him. Vinnie ignored his comment and started talking  "I mean I want to be football player, so I hope I at least one school gives me a scholarship." Josh rolled his eyes while Vinnie was talking, I honestly don't know why Josh doesn't like him, I needed to talk to him.... again. "That's cool... um Josh will you come with me to bring everyone drinks?" I just needed to get him alone to talk to him. "Sure.." Josh got out of the hot tub then helped me out and handed me my crutches.

"What did Vinnie do to you?" Josh raised an eyebrow "okay.. really this talk again."

"Well Josh, he's literally new and you keep rolling your eyes at him and making stupid comments."

"Okay whatever."

"Josh I'm serious.... I don't even get why you don't like him."

"Hmm let's see he just flirts with my girlfriend 24/7 and it would be different if he didn't know but he knows!"

"Ok and? You know I'm not gonna get with Vinnie"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what's the point Josh... tell me! do you not trust me?"

"I'm dating the hottest girl at the school and I'm constantly having to make sure no guy ruins what we have."

"That's the problem... or are you just jealous? I can't even talk to Vinnie without you getting upset or you start acting like a ass to Vinnie over something I Fricken said to him. And you didn't answer my question, do you trust me?"    It was silent for a couple seconds, then Josh finally spoke up "It's not that I don't trust you... I don't trust Vinnie."

"Okay wow! He's been here for what? Two days how could you not trust him... gosh I can't handle this!"

"Handle what?"

"This... us, the jealousy!" I went back outside to the hot tub, "Avani, Charli can we go?" I was about to cry. "Yeah are you ok?" I shook my head "can we just go? Jaden can you take Vinnie home?" Jaden nodded his head and me and the other girls walked out. We walked right past Josh who was still standing in the same spot in the kitchen.... we got in the car and I broke down.

(Heyy, this chapter is kinda short. I'm trying to add drama haha I know this was like kinda cringe and hard to read but I didn't know what else to do haha)