2081- 2100The oriole is in the back

Chapter 2081 Downstream Mountain 5 After

  entering the trial tower, Sister Wei has been wandering around with Su Luo on her back, while the other six friends continue to work hard to open the way.

  Su Luo was lying on Sister Wei's back, her eyes closed tightly, still in a calm state, a stream of light flashed across her body occasionally, but it was so fast that no one else would notice it.

  On the first floor, when I first entered, there were twenty octagonal bulls rushing over in a rampage. The fighting horns above their heads were shining and extremely sharp.

  As usual, Sister Wei had already rushed in with a big club, but now because Su Luo was concerned that this fragile little girl would be injured, she would stand leisurely outside the battle circle and look around. .

  The other six people burst in, one by one, they were extremely vicious, beheading them with hideous faces.

  Soon, twenty heads were beheaded.

  After completing the task on the first floor, the six friends half-squinted their eyes with information that they only understand each other, and uttered two words silently with their lips to Sister Su Luo and Wei: idiot!

  Because it's simple.

  The first few floors are for everyone.

  Just like this layer, there are a total of 20 octagonal bulls. Every time a system is killed, a point will be counted. It is very profitable, but the silly big sister has no idea about this situation, and she doesn't want to give points for nothing. Just watch the play on the sidelines.

  The six people glanced at each other, and a flash of ridicule flashed in their eyes, and then they were very tacitly aware of the silly eldest sister. As for Su Luo, that had been automatically ignored by them.

  "It's okay for a group of eight people, at least there are fewer people to grab points with us."

  "Who said that we have a group of eight? Is it clear that there are seven people?" Someone pointed to Su Luo who seemed unconscious behind Sister Wei.

  "Seven people, how about six people? That silly eldest sister just watched the play."

  "Six people share the points of ten people. It's not bad. This time we made a lot of money."

  "Then we have to see if we can get to the end, otherwise our score will still be the bottom."

  Everyone talked about it, and it had reached the second level.

  The second layer is still octagonal bulls. Although the strength of these octagonal bulls has not increased, the number has increased a lot.

  At this level, there are a total of forty octagonal bulls. According to the system distribution, each person is divided into four.

  But now, Sister Wei looked back to Su Luo frequently, and didn't mean to go up and grab the blame, so all the forty octagonal bulls belonged to these six people.

  For a while, the battle sounded, bloody and fierce.

  Sister Wei sat idle with Su Luo, even she yawned boredly, dozed off with one hand on her knee, and made a snoring sound.

  Before the trial tower.

  I don't know when, there are a few more people.

  One is the guardian.

  One of them, about thirty years old, had a gloomy look and a cold and arrogant expression. He looked at the situation inside the tower and the corners of his mouth curled up in disdain.