3181-3200 Strongest in Mainland

3181 Chapter Yunqi 3

  Nangong Liuyun rushed over, pushed Yunqi's weak body away, and quickly snatched Su Luo over.

  He shook Su Luo excitedly: "Luoluo! Luoluo! How are you? Ah?! Tell me how is your injury!"

  What a calm, objective and calm Lord Nangong, his mind is blank at this moment, and his heart is beating. He was about to jump out of his throat, and his limbs were stiffened because of tension.

  Su Luo was dizzy when she was hit by Invincible Wave Cyclone, but Nangong Liuyun's terrifying roar directly awakened her.

  "I, I'm fine." Su Luo shook his head.

  I was stunned by the invincible wave whirlwind just now, and now that I had recovered, Su Luo found that she hadn't hurt her at all.

  Su Luo immediately recalled that when the ultimate move attacked, Yun Qi covered all the spiritual energy on her body.

  In other words, he gave her all the defenses.

  She has not only her own defense, but also Yunqi's defense, so what about his own?

  Su Luo quickly looked back.

  With this look, Su Luo's eyes were red.

  Yun Qi had only one last breath left, but before being pushed heavily by Nangong Liuyun, his head hit the hard black iron stone not far away, and immediately, blood gurgled from his forehead.

  Su Luo quickly rushed forward, picked up Yun's body, and signaled his pulse on his neck.

  His pulse is very weak, as if there is nothing, as if he would die at any time.

  Just when Su Luo was extremely nervous, Yun Qi slowly opened his eyes.

  He looked at Su Luo, those beautiful eyes, with a hint of autumn color, and a bright and sunny smile.

  But there was another unspeakable sadness in the smile.

  Su Luo wanted to squeeze the imperial blood clotting pill into his mouth, but Yun Qi grabbed her hand with a smile in his eyes, and his voice was low: "Don't waste such a good medicine. In fact, you know very well. , I...no more..."

  "What nonsense! How could you fail! I will definitely save you! Eat it! Eat it for me!" Su Luo's voice trembled.

  Just as Yun Qi said, when Su Luo gave Yun Qi a pulse, it was clear that his body was broken...

  Thinking of this, Su Luo's eyes were slightly red.

  Yun Qi smiled and looked at her: "At this last moment, you can still see you crying for me, crying for me, sad and falling for me, this time I die, it is worth it."

  "Why do you do this ? " If you didn't protect me..." What a

  big deal, the two were seriously injured together, instead of as they are now, Su Luo was unscathed, and Yun Qi died of serious injuries.

  "Are you really not sure?" Yun raised his sad eyes and stared at Su Luo quietly.

  Su Luo bit her lower lip, desperately not to let the tears fall.

  Until this last moment, Su Luo thought of everything well. Everything he did for her in modern times, everything he did for her in ancient times.

  Yunqi's all sorts of bad things seemed to disappear from the moment he put her in his arms.

  Yun Qi watched Su Luo's eyes reddened, with water vapor in his eyes and steaming mist, he couldn't help but chuckle.