2721-2740 Baize

Chapter 2721 Xiaobaize 8

  However, one side is dead, and the other is being spoofed. Don't think about it, everyone has chosen to live.

  So, the next thing is good.

  Everyone on the scene lined up obediently and went up one by one.

  The trumpet Baize has been shut down for hundreds of years, and loneliness has almost swallowed its soul!

  It was originally a jubilant temperament, how could it stand such loneliness? Now there are so many people playing with it, it is simply too exciting!

  Its tricks to tease people are endless, without repetition.

  Everyone was miserably teased.

  Some bleed, some broke their heads, some severed their hands, some severed their feet, and some grabbed their heads to smash their heads for a long time, and they smashed their heads.

  Everyone resisted in their hearts, but they had to go up in turn and be teased by the trumpet Bai Ze.

  "Hahahahahaha!!!!" The trumpet Bai Ze leaned forward and backward with a smile for his masterpiece, rolling around on the ground, but everyone couldn't see it, and couldn't hear its voice.

  This group of people originally came for the god jade scepter, but now they encounter the spoof and teasing of the god jade scepter. This is retribution.

  If this is outside, each of these is not a simple character, but here, they can only be teased obediently and entertain Xiao Baize with his own pain.

  Unknowingly, several hours passed.

  Everyone was broken by Bai Ze.

  All sat on the ground, panting and exhausted.

  "Hahahahahaha!!!!"

  At this moment, a figure hidden on the lush and leafy old tree burst out with a crisp laughter.

  This sound...

  the people in Purgatory City are all alert.

  They all looked towards the ancient tree.

  Soon, a girl in a goose-yellow tunic jumped down from the lush ancient tree, laughed from ear to ear, and clapped as she laughed: "It's wonderful! It's unprecedented! You guys are having fun~ ~"

  There is no doubt that this person is Su Luo.

  The Thousand Faces Phantom Mask failed, and Su Luo returned to his original appearance.

  "Su Luo!!!"

  Many people present all gritted their teeth!

  The seventh elder finally regained consciousness, but just as soon as he regained consciousness, he saw Su Luo, and suddenly his whole person was not well! ! !

  The Seventh Elder's eyes widened!

  Isn't she dead? ? ? Why are you still alive? ? ?

  Seventh elder remembered the secret he had told when he was leaving last time, and he suddenly became a panic! At that time, I thought that Su Luo was dead, so I told him, who knows...

  he also asked the Demon Race Old Bull Head!

  Lao Niutou also said that Su Luo meat is delicious!

  Make up a lot of wool, people are still alive, what are they eating? ? ?

  Where did the Seventh Elder know that when Su Luo put the quasi-grandmaster-level high-grade ecstasy bone-corrupted fairy water in the giant pot, who would know the taste?... The