2221-2240 Flame Demon Realm

Chapter 2221 Blockbuster 1

  If Wuyou Fairy said that the value is not enough, then this shield was taken from Wuyou Fairy before. If it is not worthy of you, do you still carry it?

  If this shield can be used as a bet, Fairy Wuyou is really frustrated in his heart. Because this is equivalent to gambling with herself with her own things. If she wins, she won't be able to win anything. If she loses, she loses even with the seven stars.

  Unexpectedly, Su Luo, this stinky girl is so cunning!

  "This shield was originally worry-free. If you picked it up, you should return it to the original owner. How can you claim it for yourself?" Lin Banli frowned, reprimanding Su Luo with the style of a senior.

  He opened a good mouth, so the men who followed closely scolded Su Luo.

  "You don't know

  how to pick up gold!" "We don't dare to pick up things from Wuyou Fairy? Don't let it go?"

  "Just say it if you want to die, don't be so subtle!"

  Su Luo curled up his lips indifferently: "This shield Is it from Fairy Wuyou? Then please call Fairy Wuyou away."

  Su Luo is completely casual with you, see if you have the ability to summon it away.

  Worry-free fairy is angry!

  At that time, she lifted the blood contract and gave the Shadowless Shield to Lan Yingyan. How do she summon her now?

  Seeing Fairy Wuyou suffocating, Su Luo smiled coldly: "Didn’t Fairy Worry-Free this shield have been given to Lan Yingyan? Under the eyes of everyone, Fairy Wuyou can't deny it, right?"

  "Lan Yingyan is mine. !" Fairy Wuyou said without shame.

  "No, on the contrary, Lan Yingyan's life is mine." Su Luo smiled faintly, "There is a life and death on the stage, so I took his life without any responsibility. Fairy Wuyou is right? "

  This... yes or no... Although Fairy Wuyou is very reluctant, she also can't tell what's wrong with him.

  "Since Lan Yingyan's life is mine, it can be proved by the same reason that this shadowless shield naturally belongs to me. Do you have any objections?" Su Luo glanced around indifferently.

  There was silence all around.

  Fairy Wuyou died before he became a teacher, and before he started betting, he had already lost half of the game.

  "Dare you gamble?" Su Luo used a radical technique on Fairy Wuyou, but she was bound to win the seven-star Lianzhu.

  Wuyou Fairy sneered: "You dare, why don't you dare this Fairy? You gambled!"

  In fact, she was holding her breath in her heart! Because even if you win, that's her thing!

  And she also knew that Su Luo took out this shield, not just to piss her off. What Su Luo said just now was plain and clear. On the stage of life and death, she took Lan Yingyan's life without paying any price.

  She said this sentence, I'm afraid it was meant for everyone, even the Eighth Elder.

  Speaking out this matter plainly, even if the eighth elders want to use their hands and feet, they have to weigh them.

  Fairy Wuyou looked at Su Luo's eyes gleaming coldly. I thought it was a weak ant, but who knew it was a stinging bee, but let her eat Su Luo's loss, which is really hateful.