2821-2840 City Lord

Chapter 2821 Competition Backstage 5

  Worry-free Fairy was shocked to see the five elders being beaten!

  How could this be?

  Isn't the fifth elder very powerful? Su Luo's God of War puppet actually pressed and beat!

  In this way, wouldn't she still die?

  Seeing that the situation was wrong, Fairy Wuyou didn't immediately step back.

  She stepped back slowly, step by step.

  She thought no one noticed her.

  However, at this moment, Su Luo suddenly smiled at her: "Where is Fairy Wuyou going?"

  Su Luo's voice was not loud or soft.

  But it is enough for everyone to hear.

  After brushing, all eyes were focused on Fairy Wuyou's face for a while.

  No matter how thick-skinned Fairy Wuyou is, her face is burning with so many people staring at it, like a cloud of fire.

  Su Luo smiled again: "The Fifth Elder is being beaten for you, you just run away so cruelly? How can you be worthy of what the Fifth Elder has done to you?"

  Su Luo didn't know what was between Fairy Wuyou and the Fifth Elder, but it was not. Prevent her from guessing.

  Su Luo said so ambiguously.

  For a while, all eyes fell on Wuyou Fairy again.

  Fairy Wuyou opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't say anything.

  Because she is really immoral.

  The Fifth Elder also noticed the movement of Fairy Wuyou, seeing her actions like this, and he couldn't help feeling chill in his heart.

  Under the chill, naturally it becomes even more distracted.

  Originally, his strength was ineffective, so distracted, even more so that he was beaten by the God of War Puppet Curse to find his teeth all over the place. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  "Stop it!"

  The fifth elder was beaten and vomited blood. He wanted to run, but was caught by the back of the neck by the God of War puppet, thumping, and couldn't escape.

  Everyone saw it and thought it was funny and sad.

  The dignified elder, being beaten like this in full view is really shameful!

  The fifth elder kept calling to stop.

  But the God of War puppet ignored him, just beating him.

  If this goes on, the five elders will die.

  Fairy Wuyou's eyes flickered and his face was full of anxiety.