2661- 2680 Nangong lord

Chapter 2661 God's darling 6

  Li Luoming's dog leg immediately said: "Brother Zhangwang! I salute you, brother, but don't forget your own identity, this is your attitude towards elders? You should reflect on you!"

  Zhang Wang He stretched his hand, skipped his long arm, and directly pinched Li Luoming's neck!

  "Uh..."

  Li Luoming's whole body was lifted, and his feet fell on the ground, struggling constantly.

  "Hmm... Seven... Elder... Old..." Li Luoming's complexion instantly flushed, his cheeks were bloodshot, and his facial features were distorted.

  He struggled constantly.

  His complexion quickly turned from red to purple.

  As long as Senior Brother Zhang Wang twisted slightly, his neck would break, and his life would be sorrowful.

  Seven elders look serious!

  Slap the dog by looking at the master's face, bullying and supporting his disciples in front of him, isn't this slapping him in the face?

  The seventh elder was angry. When he was about to make a move, Su Luo whispered in Senior Brother Zhang Wang's ear: "Let go!"

  Su Luo felt the killing intent from the seventh elder.

  As long as Senior Brother Zhang Wang killed Li Luoming, he would have reason to kill Senior Brother Zhang Wang as an elder, so Su Luo could not give the Seventh Elder this excuse.

  Senior Brother Zhang Wang is not stupid, he is just stunned by reason.

  The Seventh Elders indulged Li Luoming to jump up and down in front of him and Su Luo, which might not be meaningless.

  He knew he couldn't create an excuse for the Seventh Elder, so he let go of his hand and Li Luoming fell to the ground with a snap.

  Li Luoming gasped, thanking the Seventh Elder for his own escape.

  But as for the Seventh Elder, a look of disappointment flashed in his eyes, and there was a pity in his heart.

  "Let's go." Su Luo took Senior Brother Zhang Wang and walked to the other side.

  The seventh elder looked at their leaving back, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

  Su Luo and Senior Brother Zhang Wang didn't go far, they were just one mile away from the big team.

  At this moment-a

  surprising scene happened.

  I saw another white light flying towards Su Luo in the burning Qinglong tomb.

  This...

  Everyone is dumbfounded.

  What's the matter with these babies? Could it be that he still chased Su Luo and couldn't run?

  Are they willing to deliver it to Su Luo?

  This thing is too weird, right?

  Everyone can't understand what this is all about, but it doesn't mean they don't know how to do it.

  White lights flew towards Su Luo, but they were empty in front of them. While embarrassing them, their feet were constantly shifting towards where Su Luo was.

  Su Luo had already received three or four treasures, but the Seventh Elder sent Fairy Bingqing over and collected all these treasures.

  The little dragon was so angry that he wanted to rush over and kill these people!