3093 Wedding 4

Chapter 3093 Baitang 1

  Zi Yan pushed him away: "I hate it, just say them, say what I am doing? I am not married!"

  Bei Chenying said bitterly: "If you don't get married, then I will do it. A monk for a lifetime? Don't want it."

  This is the first time Bei Chenying has so clearly hinted that he wants to marry Zi Yan.

  "You... I'm married or not, what does it have to do with you?" Zi Yan hummed away from her face.

  Bei Chenying smiled and took her arm and asked her to stand opposite her, and said solemnly: "How can it be okay? If you don't marry me, who am I going to marry me?"

  Zi Yan's face instantly rose.

  She was flushed with a shy look on her face: "I won't tell you!" She stomped her foot and ran away quickly.

  "Hey, will you marry me or not?" Beichen Ying chased after her.

  Zi Yan ran faster...

  Hearing Bei Chenying and Zi Yan's conversation, the Holy Master Elder smiled and stroked his beard. It seemed that something good happened again.

  Within three days, turn around and arrive.

  On this day, on the 21st base, Nangong Liuyun is about to marry Su Luo.

  In the camp, Su Luo looked at the charming and beautiful face in the bronze mirror, and a shy smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  "It's so beautiful~~" Zi Yan looked at the poetic and picturesque face in the bronze mirror, her eyes sparkling suddenly.

  Such Su Luo, even a woman like her, was so heartbroken that she could not wait to snatch it home and raise her, let alone a man?

  Su

  Luo smiled faintly: "Thanks to your dexterity." On the 21st base, there are no other women, not to mention Xipo, so Ziyan helps in dressing and dressing.

  "You didn't make much makeup at all. Even if your face is face up to the sky, it is the most beautiful face in the world." Zi Yan didn't lie at all. Su Luo's face is already overwhelmed by the country and all sentient beings. With a little powder, the whole face is even more alive.

  "Alright?" Bei Chenying at the door kept running to urge, time and time again.

  This is the thirteenth time today.

  Zi Yan snorted angrily: "The hour hasn't arrived yet, what's the hurry?" What's

  more, it's not that you got married. Zi Yan muttered to herself in her heart.

  That in Bei Chenying's heart was a grievance. Obviously Nangong asked him to urge him?

  It wasn't Nangong either. Anyway, as soon as he walked in front of Nangong, he stared at himself with that kind of cold gaze, which put him under a lot of pressure, and automatically rushed to urge him.

  "Don't miss the hour, hurry up." Bei Chenying urged loudly.

  "Okay, let the third brother come in." According to

  the custom of Biluo mainland, the bridegroom officer must go to the boudoir in person and carry the bride out to the auditorium.

  Zi Yan dressed Su Luo beautifully, then put on her hijab and delivered it to Nangong Liuyun who couldn't wait to walk.

  Today's Nangong Liuyun, dressed in a brocade red robe, was originally beautiful and unparalleled in the world. At this moment, it is more and more vivid.

  He looked at Su Luo's eyes, gleaming like stars, shining brightly.

  After waiting for a long time, I finally waited till today.

  After dreaming for a long time, I finally realized my dream.

  Nangong Liuyun cautiously carried Su Luo on his back, as if protecting the most precious treasure in the world, step by step, cautiously, and safely carried Su Luo on his back to the auditorium.

  Others only think that Nangong Liuyun is steady and deep, but they don't know that at this moment, he is just like stepping on cotton.

  (End of this chapter)