3061-3080 Thrilling

Chapter 3061 Victory 4 For

  a time, the whole area is quiet.

  And above them, all kinds of divine light are intertwined.

  "Om----"

  There was a slight fluctuation of spiritual power between the sky and the earth.

  The first person to break through turned out to be Beichenying.

  But there was another buzzing sound immediately afterwards.

  This time it was Zi Yan and the silly eldest sister, they both broke through at this moment at the same time.

  It didn't take long for the elders on the battlefield outside the purgatory city to be heard one after another.

  Although everyone broke through, there was no noise and noise. They still sat quietly on the spot, feeling the rich aura between the world and the earth.

  At this moment, the aura here seems to be as strong as opening up the world.

  The continuous buzzing sound indicates that there are people breaking through anytime, anywhere.

  What is incredible is that after Beichenying, Ziyan, and the silly eldest sister broke through to one star, they followed, and they were promoted to another star...

  Beichenying: "..." That's okay?

  Zi Yan: "..." When did promotion become so easy?

  Silly sister: "..." Can you get another promotion?

  As a result, they quickly realized the spiritual power at this moment.

  In fact, Beichenying and the others didn't know that this so-called collective promotion to the first level was actually releasing the rich aura at the beginning of the birth of heaven and earth.

  With such a strong aura, even a fool can be promoted to a level, let alone these strong people?

  Fortunately, Su Luo accidentally forgot this treasure, and only used it when their level was so high now.

  Wouldn't it be a waste in the legend if it were used when they were at level eight or nine?

  And the later, the harder it is to get promoted.

  Later, when they felt the aura born at the beginning of heaven and earth, they understood more and got more benefits.

  At this time, the entire Daohuo tribe was boiling.

  The rich aura of heaven and earth, the buzzing sound of continuous promotion, made their complexion very complicated.

  "What's going on? How do you feel that a huge, pure, strong aura suddenly burst from the Chieftain's mansion?"

  "Hey, how do I feel that my aura, which has been stagnant for a long time, suddenly loosened up? ? " "

  My God, someone broke through, within this five or six times to break the stick of incense, also allows people to live ah? "

  whole tribes talking about fire knife.

  Everyone was shocked by this scene.

  Because since the beginning, there has never been a miracle of breaking through five or six times within a stick of incense.

  At this moment, in the courtyard, Su Luo's closed eyes opened slightly.

  It may be because Su Luo has space, so he has always been in a situation of abundant spiritual power, so that this promotion is not as crazy as everyone.