2621- 2640 Xiao Long

Chapter 2621 Thrilling 3

  Su Luo's mouth hooked.

  At this moment, the three parties unanimously treated her, and she had no chance of winning at all.

  But the gathering of the three parties gave her an opportunity.

  Because the three parties were jealous of each other, none of them did anything, but just surrounded Su Luo in the center.

  The little dragon had recognized the four people as the target of its robbery, so it ran into Su Luo's arms shyly and shrank into a small ball.

  The skyrocket was naturally put away by her.

  Su Luo smiled faintly, and asked Xiaofeng team: "Are you?"

  "Your senior brother and sister." Fairy Bingqing looked at Su Luo coldly, "Leave the weapon mark to us for safekeeping."

  Because of the previous battle, Su Luo Her face towel had been accidentally lost, and her figure was restored to its original shape, so Fairy Bingqing recognized her early in the morning.

  "Senior Sister, it turned out to be you, that's right, you can keep this weapon mark, grab it from the trick!" Su Luo's eyes lit up, and he directly threw the white tiger stick to Fairy Bingqing.

  Seeing Su Luo's joyful expression, Fairy Bingqing's eyes sank slightly.

  What the hell is this stinky head thinking?

  Su Luo smiled secretly.

  Only 18 types of weapon imprints can open the world of Bai Ze, and now she has five or six types in her hands, one more is not more, one less is not less.

  However, handing the White Tiger Club to Xiaofeng Team is different.

  In this way, Thorn will not hold her tightly, but will focus on Xiaofeng Squad, which is called misfortune.

  Fairy Bingqing originally wanted to ask Su Luo to take out the rest of the weapon imprints, but then he thought, the tricky thorn was there, it can’t be cheaper, it’s better to find Su Luo again in private, so she closed her mouth. Up.

  However, when Su Luo handed over the white tiger stick-the

  little dragon bit one end of the white tiger stick, with four paws lying on it, hugging tightly, and refused to come down, just like growing on a stick. .

  Su Luo looked at the sky speechlessly: This stubborn little money fan.

  Su Luo could only coax it patiently: "Hey, we can't protect this thing now. We can only send it out first...

  When the time is right, we will come back together. In

  the next half of the sentence, Su Luo is talking about it in his head. The little dragon communicated.

  She had an equal contract with the little dragon, and the consciousness in her brain waves could communicate at any time.

  But the little dragon was so reluctant...

  it raised its wet, big black and white eyes, and looked at Su Luo pitifully. Su Luo's heart was softened by those clear eyes that were purer than colored glaze beads. They were

  cute, dumb, and painful.

  Su Luo was carefully pulling it off the white tiger stick, while Patting its thin back, softly coaxing it. The