10

Su Shu fell ill after returning and had a fever of 39.8 degrees in the middle of the night.

The private doctor came over to prescribe the medicine, and the water was dropped, and the fever subsided after a while...

"Sister, do you still feel uncomfortable? What do you want to eat?" Su Yuan has been with Su Shu, busying himself.

Su Shu would have no strength at this time, with a retained needle hanging on the back of his hand and dripping. The bright little face in the past was not angry at all, and his lips were not bloody. The whole person looked sick.

She noticed the baldness under Su Yuan's eyes and waved her hand, "It's okay, I'll be fine when I sleep, and you can rest too!"

She said and closed her eyes.

Seeing that she wanted to rest, Su Yuan tucked the quilt for her, "Sister, I'm going out first, you call me if you have something to do."

Hearing the sound of closing the door, Su Shu opened his eyes.

Although her head is so dizzy, she can't sleep.

She reached out and touched the phone on the bedside table. There was no class at school and there was no need to ask for leave. However, at the company, Yang Menghua had been trying to find fault, so she sent text messages to ask for leave.

The other party responded quickly and did not approve leave at all. Instead, she blamed her for not asking for leave in advance, saying that she was not responsible, and implied that if she did not go to work today, she would give her a bad evaluation and let her intern. Fail.

Su Shuli ignored her, saying that she was unwell, and insisted on asking for leave.

"System, how much does Gu Siyan hate me? Let such a person be my leader, and even if he suppresses me at ordinary times, if I am sick, he will not let me go. I can know in advance that I am sick."

Su Shu turned on the phone camera again, found an angle to take a big close-up of his hand while still hanging water, and sent the picture to Gu Siyan, "It was frozen last night and the fever reached 40 degrees. This will be hanging on the water, begging for a kiss, hug, and hold high.

If you wake up at noon and eat the preserved egg and lean meat porridge from Chengbei that you personally delivered, then my illness must be getting better and faster! "

After sending the text message, Su Shu threw the phone away and went to the big bed.

"Host, you really don't want to eat at a loss!"

"I was sick because of him anyway, so I don't want to sell it badly!"

After taking a rest all morning, Su Shu was finally a little energetic, she would be a little hungry, and she went downstairs to find something to eat.

She smelled a strong fragrance while still in the living room.

"System, it smells so fragrant! It seems to be preserved egg and lean meat porridge. Did Gu Siyan send me the porridge?" Su Shu followed the taste and went to the kitchen. When he saw the two boys, he smiled, "Look. I'm thinking too much! Gu Siyan probably didn't even read my WeChat."

The sun shines through the transparent window, and Su Yuan and Zhou Yi stand together wearing a brand-new and clean chef's uniform. The golden sunlight envelops the two and looks particularly seductive.

"My sister should be waking up soon! I'll go take a look, don't let the porridge go messy."

"Ahem!" Su Shu leaned against the kitchen door and coughed deliberately.