44

"Ms. Su, how about this ring? This is the only one in the world, which represents this unique love." The cabinet sister basically took out all the treasures of the town shop, and the young lady was not satisfied with any of them.

Su Shu held her chin in her hand and looked at these diamond rings lazily. Although Gu Siyan was beside her, although she didn't speak, she was very patient by her side. The sister of the cabinet gave a blessing. Suddenly she had an illusion that she was really going to get engaged...

"System, is it really impossible to get married?"

"Host, don't swell, if it wasn't for you to go crazy, they wouldn't accompany you to choose a ring today."

"But I always find it weird."

"You can just buy a ring for fun, don't put so much pressure on it."

"Miss Su, Miss Su." Seeing Su Shu staring at the ring, she said to her and called her quietly and politely.

Su Shu returned to his senses and was too lazy to pick any more, and pointed directly at the ring in front of him, "That's right!"

"Then do you want to try the size, we can modify it if it doesn't work." The cabinet sister said with a smile.

"Okay." Su Shu stretched out his hand habitually, waiting for the sister cabinet to bring her a ring.

Sister Cabinet smiled, glanced at Gu Siyan, handed over the ring box, and motioned to his fiance to put on the ring.

Su Shu saw the real Gu Siyan picking up the ring and immediately stood straight.

The system felt Su Shu's mood swings, "Host, what are you nervous about?"

"Gu Siyan is going to help me wear a ring!"

"What's the difference between him wearing it for you and the cabinet sister wearing it for you?"

"There is a big difference. There is a big difference between a man wearing a ring for me and a woman wearing a ring for me!"

"I don't understand!"

"You have to understand, I am not a system, I am  a human."

Su Shu stiffened her hand. Seeing the man holding her hand slightly, the ring lightly touched her middle finger. With a cold touch, she slammed her hand back.

"Ayan, you have to wear a ring like this. I'll do it myself." She glanced at Gu Siyan pretendingly and took the ring from his hand and put it on herself.

Facing the indoor lights, Su Shu stretched out her hand, her slender and slender hand, the ring on the **** looked particularly dazzling, she smiled and turned her face away, "Ayan, does it look good?"

Gu Siyan lowered his head and glanced at his empty hand, pursing his lips, and replied "good-looking."

The cabinet sister kept boasting from the side, "Wow, this ring is really beautiful, it looks like it was customized for you, Miss Su! Miss Su, your hand is also beautiful, and it really matches this ring. Others You can't even wear it!"

Su Shu felt that this cabinet sister could really speak.

"Ms. Su, is there any discomfort with wearing this ring? Does it need to be adjusted?" the cabinet sister asked.

"It's not too big, it's just right." Su Shu nodded, then looked at the ring again, the more it looked, the better it looked.

"It's the man's turn to try the ring." Sister Cabinet handed the ring box to Su Shu again.