18

It was four o'clock in the afternoon after Su Shu finished watching the exhibition.

She came out with Jin Yuansi. The two met at the art exhibition and watched the painting together.

Jin Yuansi blocked Su Shu's path, "Student Su, from the eyes you look at the painting, you can see that you like painting, why don't you continue your studies? As far as I know, your family conditions are very good and you don't need to worry about it. In terms of economy."

Su Shu held his forehead in his hand, how could this person be so persistent to her!

The system, "Host, Jin Yuansi is extremely talented in painting, this is a recognition of your ability!"

Su Shu smiled, "Okay, I'm also thinking of going abroad for further study. After studying abroad for two years, I'm just going back!"

The system is anxious, "No, you can't leave here, the host, once the plot collapses, the consequences will be disastrous!"

"That's incredible."

Su Shu flirted with her long hair that was blown by the wind, "Student Jin, everyone has their own consideration. I have a person who I like. Compared to painting, I want to be by his side."

Jin Yuan thought about looking at Su Shu, "Although I don't quite understand that you give up what you like for the person you like, love should be two-way, not unilateral.

But I respect your choice, but I think even if you don't go abroad, you can still paint in China! "

"Well, thank you for your suggestion!" Su Shu nodded.

Su Shu just left after speaking, and Jin Yuansi called her again, "Wait a minute!"

Su Shu turned his head.

Jin Yuansi helped the frame, "WNA in December, you remember to participate!"

Su Shu's mouth twitched, and here it is again!

"Well, I will consider it if I have time."

At Jiangcheng University, Su Shu parked his car in the parking lot and walked towards the administration building, preparing to submit an investigation report.

The old professor looked at the investigation report handed over by Su Shu, took reading glasses for about 20 minutes, and put it on the table, "The report is very well done. It can be seen that I have spent a lot of thoughts and customs. They all went to the field to investigate carefully, and it really didn't disappoint me! After class, homework should be so serious!"

Su Shu nodded, "Well, professor, I will be serious!"

"Are you sure you want to tear it down?" The old professor's slightly yellowed eyes were a little melancholy.

Su Shu came over without responding for a while, "Huh?"

"Taiyi Island is sure to be demolished!" the old professor asked.

Su Shu nodded, "This is what the Internet says."

"Online? You should know the inside story!" The old professor looked at Su Shu and smiled, "It wasn't your brother who came here last time, it was your boyfriend! He is the developer of Taiyi Island. Give the teacher a good word. Isn't there any gyration at all?"

"Um, Professor, he is not my boyfriend..." Su Shu was a little embarrassed, "As for Taiyi Island, for now, he has decided to demolish it!"

"Ah!" The old professor sighed, "This island was also a symbol of Jiangcheng as early as twenty years ago! It is suddenly going to be demolished, and I still feel a little reluctant!"