81

"I don't want it." Su Shu refused without thinking.

Gu Siyan's eyes darkened, and his slender hand moved slightly.

Su Shu raised his face, "Gu Siyan, just like you, the company has something wrong, why don't you tell me the attitude, I don't think you have any sincerity."

Knowing that Su Shu was really worried about him, Gu Siyan's face eased, and he reached out and touched her head, "A little thing, I don't think it is necessary."

"A little thing? It's been passed down on the Internet, but still a little thing?" Su Shu turned his face.

Although the starting point was not to worry her, she was still angry.

Gu Siyan straightened her head, "Don't believe me?"

Su Shu was silent for two seconds, "I believe you, but I am still worried about you."

As she said, she stretched out two small hands to embrace the man, leaned against his chest, and said in a low voice, "Ayan, I hope that at this time, it is not you who resist everything silently, but I can stay by your side. Remember, you still have me by your side."

Gu Siyan was startled, and a sour and swelling sensation appeared in his heart without knowing why.

You still have me by your side, this woman can always touch his heartstrings inadvertently.

"Su Shu." Gu Siyan looked down at her.

"En." Su Shu raised his face.

"Su Shu."

"Yep."

"Su Shu."

Two times in a row, Su Shu became a little impatient, "I'm here, Gu Siyan, I'm here."

I don't know why, the man called her name over and over again, and she was panicked.

"En, here." Gu Siyan lowered his head and looked at Su Shu who was leaning against his heart, his dark eyes were dyed with a shallow smile...

Hua Deng is on.

Gu Siyan looked down at his watch. It was 7 o'clock, and his eyes fell on Su Shu who was sitting on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone.

Su Shu was now chatting with people intently and didn't even notice Gu Siyan's approach.

"Go back to school to invite you to dinner?" Gu Siyan read her message.

"No, please!" Su Shu sent another emoticon and paused with her fingers. She suddenly recovered. She just saw Gu Siyan approaching her from her side. She was stunned for a moment, and then bends herself. The corner of his mouth, "Ayan, are you finished?"

Gu Siyan stared at Su Shu's cell phone chat interface, and the name remarks on his avatar indicated that the other party was a man.

Su Shu followed Gu Siyan's gaze and saw his mobile page.

She explained, "Alumni."

"Please eat?" Gu Siyan's voice was slightly dangerous.

Su Shu really served this man, and could always be jealous of all angles, "A few friends together."

She continued to speak without Gu Siyan, and explained clearly, "I remember that the company's software still has an overseas version, and I invited them to register as well."

Gu Siyan stared at Su Shu.

Su Shu was a little uncomfortable when he was seen, "What you look at is that you really think your software is easy to use. It pushes content based on big data and effectively avoids invalid information. They are very interested."