48

On New Year's Eve, thousands of houses are lit up.

In the villa area, one can faintly hear the sound of firecrackers one after another outside. Looking sideways out of the window, there are colorful fireworks.

Su Shu just called Gu Siyan perfunctorily because he was thinking about retiring and asked him to come over for dinner. According to the cold and proud personality of taking care of Siyan, he would basically not come without asking him three or four times.

Unexpectedly, Gu Siyan actually came and brought a lot of things very politely.

All of them are liked by her family, including Su Yuan who likes limited-edition figures. It looks like she has worked hard.

I have to say that Secretary Li is a good secretary.

"Why they all have gifts, they don't have mine!" Su Shu leaned forward, raised his face, and looked at Gu Siyan bafflingly.

"You kid, how can you chase someone for a gift!" Tang Yunxin took La Sushu's hand.

Gu Siyan directly took out a mahogany-painted box and handed it to Su Shu.

"Everyone has several kinds of gifts, would you give me such a thing?" Su Shu pouted slightly and reached out to take the box, opened the box, and saw a painting.

"You kid, you don't grow up, how many gifts do you have?" Tang Yun said helplessly, and she glanced sideways at Gu Siyan again, "Ayan, don't worry about Su Shu."

Gu Siyan shook his head, "No, Su Shu, it's good."

When Su Shushao slowly opened the calligraphy and painting, his face changed slightly. This is not the painting that Gu Siyan spent 30 million in the auction house before, and it was meant to be given to Mr. Will?

Why did you give it to her?

She glanced at Gu Siyan suspiciously.

Gu Siyan nodded at her, "Here you are!"

I couldn't find a chance to give her before, but now this opportunity is just right, and it doesn't seem abrupt.

Su Shu suddenly became calm, why did Gu Siyan show her this painting?

Today is New Year's Eve, Gu Siyan gave her such a valuable gift again, and she smiled at him, "Thank you, I like it very much."

Tang Yunxin naturally saw that this painting was very expensive, and knew that Gu Siyan was interested. This is Su Shu's favorite painter's painting.

In the evening, it's time for reunion dinner.

Five people sitting at the dining table looked very lively.

This is Gu Siyan's first visit to Su's house on New Year's Eve, and he is about to become a "son-in-law", Su Shu's father asked Gu Siyan to accompany him for a few drinks.

"Come on, Si Yan, have a couple of drinks with me."

Su Shu waited for Gu Siyan's refusal, and then she was rounding the scene to let the drinking thing pass. She did not expect Gu Siyan to agree to drink with her father.

In the beginning, it was a drink, but some men, especially men of Su Shu's age, would not count when drinking, especially today is New Year's Eve, and Su Shu's mother still takes care of it on weekdays, but today it's not the case.

One cup, two cups.

Su Shu silently watched Gu Siyan and her father fight for wine.

Do these two drink liquor as boiled water?